• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Hwc Cups and Squares at Regular Prices | Earn Rewards for Hosting Shows

In summary, PC will not be donating as much as they could if this is only available to hosts at a "discounted" price. Shannon and others are looking for 8 sets of cups and squares.
Brandie
I'm not sure this is the right place for this post, but will guests be able to buy the cups and squares at the "regular" price? I know that I can sell the cups and squares, but I'm not sure that I can talk as many people into doing shows in order to earn them...plus I know several people who wouldn't want them unless they could get a set of four. Thanks!

No, they are a host only item.

Brandie said:
...plus I know several people who wouldn't want them unless they could get a set of four. Thanks!

One more incentive for them to have a guest at their show book another show for May! Then he/she can purchase another set. :)

If they want a set of four, sell them the coffee and more cups and white squares and then they can mix and match. :)

Cups and Squares confusion...Yes, I am confused about that too. On the Host flyer for May, it says that the Host can purchase these at the discounted price which is a $29 savings. It also says that $1 of each sale of the cups and squares will be donated to the American Cancer Society... it just seems like PC will not be donating as much as we could if this is only available to hosts at a "discounted" price. Am I the only one that thinks this? :confused: Will they be available for purchase at another time?

-Shannon

Yeah, I'd like four myself. It would be great if we could earn the two for turning in two shows between March 1 and 15th AND then another set for turnnig in two more between the 15th and 31st! Wouldn't that be great?

I'll probably host one myself in May so I can get two more for a set of four.

I only wish that I needed four set. I am looking to get 8 sets. The reason is that at our church, we have a Calendar Tea every year. Ladies host the tables and it is a theme. Well this year I have been asked to host a table in the month of . This is the month that the American Cancer Society conciders their offical Breast Cancer awareness month. Well, I have been asked to do a BCA table during this month. You have to seat 8 ladies at a table and I would love to have 8 sets of the plates and cups! So if you get yours and you want to sell them, please let me know. I will buy them at a REASONABLE price. Wish me luck finding them all!

God Bless,
Dee
[email protected]

1. Can I earn rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef show featuring Hwc Cups and Squares at regular prices?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products, half-price items, and discounts by hosting a successful show with at least $200 in sales.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family. Your consultant will handle all the details and provide you with everything you need to have a successful show.

3. Can I purchase Hwc Cups and Squares at regular prices without hosting a show?

Yes, you can purchase Hwc Cups and Squares at regular prices through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant directly.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts available for purchasing Hwc Cups and Squares at regular prices?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts available for our customers. Be sure to check with your consultant or our website for current offers.

5. Are there any benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef show featuring Hwc Cups and Squares at regular prices?

Absolutely! In addition to earning rewards, hosting a show is a fun way to get together with friends and family and try out delicious recipes using our products. It's also a great way to learn more about our products and get tips and tricks from your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KHolmes
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies