• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do we properly care for the new Hwc Cups and Squares from Pampered Chef?

In summary, the Hwc Cups and Squares are easy to clean with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. They are also microwave safe, but should not be used for more than 3 minutes at a time or to reheat foods with high oil or sugar content. They are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. They are oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, but should not be placed in cold water or on a cold surface. Finally, they should be stacked and stored in a dry place to avoid potential damage.
ChefLauraW
Obviously these are not *exactly* the same as the Coffee and More Cups - and a host who purchased these in May called me yesterday with a question -- how do we care for them?

Can they go in the dishwasher? And is their warranty the same as the SA Coffee and More Cups?

Thanks for any suggestions or help you can give me! The host was very excited to get them, but cautious how to clean them!

~*~Laura~*~

There should have been a use and care card that came with them. Maybe ask her if it is still in the box? HTH

I've put mine in the dishwasher with no problem.

Thanks for your help ladies!:)

Hi Laura, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I'm happy to assist you with your question. The Coffee and More Cups and these new cups are made from the same high-quality materials, but they do have some slight differences. While the SA Coffee and More Cups are dishwasher safe, these new cups are not. We recommend hand washing them with warm, soapy water to preserve their beautiful design and longevity. As for the warranty, unfortunately, these new cups do not have the same warranty as the SA Coffee and More Cups. However, we stand behind all of our products and are confident that these cups will bring joy to any kitchen. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. How do I clean the Hwc Cups and Squares?

The Hwc Cups and Squares can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they can damage the surface.

2. Are the Hwc Cups and Squares microwave safe?

Yes, the Hwc Cups and Squares are microwave safe. However, do not use them in the microwave for more than 3 minutes at a time and avoid using them to reheat foods with a high oil or sugar content.

3. Can I put the Hwc Cups and Squares in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Hwc Cups and Squares are dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong their lifespan.

4. Are the Hwc Cups and Squares oven safe?

Yes, the Hwc Cups and Squares are oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place them directly from the oven into cold water or on a cold surface as this can cause them to crack.

5. How do I store the Hwc Cups and Squares?

The Hwc Cups and Squares are stackable for easy storage. Make sure to let them cool down completely before stacking them to avoid any potential cracks. It is also recommended to store them in a dry place to prevent any moisture from damaging the cups and squares.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Hathery
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views