• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Order HWC Cups and Squares on the Pampered Chef Website?

then.Help Whip Cancer is an organization that provides supplies to cancer patients and their families. You can order supplies for them through their website, which is open until June 5th.
dawnsclassycupboard
I haven't seen a banner yet but the cups and squares are there with a little digging. You have to click on Order Products on the bottom left. Click option #2 then glick on guest specials. They are there listed with the new HWC items.

I don't see them on my website????

Found it! Funny how one section has it but the other doesn't. I have a huge list of orders to input this morning!

It's under guest specials. Not the most obvious thing even though it's pink. After all, guests CAN'T order it!!

Is there a number for those or how do we order these on the Pampered Partner. I didn't see them listed anywhere.

jendebouver said:
Is there a number for those or how do we order these on the Pampered Partner. I didn't see them listed anywhere.
They are ONLY available via an individual order on our websites. It can NOT be an order associated with a show. Bummer, huh?

I am not finding those on my website at all. I know every one else is saying they couldnt and then did find them but I still can't find them.

I beleive you have to go to "Order Products", then "Individual order", then "Guest Specials". All the HWC items including the Cups & Squares will be there.

If someone just went to put an order on their friend's show all they would se in the "Guest Specials" section would be the pink items (mini measure-all, knife and scraper).

Thanks.

Ok I found them on someone else's website but they aren't on mine. How do we order those once someone places an order online for them? Sorry I am still new at all this. I actually want to order a set for myself and I don't see the number on Pampered Partner.

jendebouver said:
Ok I found them on someone else's website but they aren't on mine. How do we order those once someone places an order online for them? Sorry I am still new at all this. I actually want to order a set for myself and I don't see the number on Pampered Partner.
Are you qualified yet? A consultant cannot get on-line orders until they have submitted 4 shows or $1250 in sales. That could be the reason you can't see them on your site.

There is not Pampered Partner number for them. They can only be ordered on line.

Because they can only be ordered through an individual order, once someone has placed an order you do not need to do anything. HO will take care of everything. You should receive and email telling you that an order was placed.

ok dump question (really dumb)ok i know it is a dumb question but wats hwc (im very new)

Sharon

sharon66 said:
ok i know it is a dumb question but wats hwc (im very new)

Sharon

hwc=help whip cancer

You can't get them any mome May is over and I think it said anly till June 5th , but check on the supply order maybe on a May dated supply oder you can order them

1. What are Hwc Cups and Squares?

Hwc Cups and Squares are versatile kitchen tools from Pampered Chef that can be used for both measuring and serving. They come in a set of four: 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, and 1 cup sizes. The cups also have a removable bottom, allowing them to be used as square measuring spoons.

2. Are Hwc Cups and Squares dishwasher safe?

Yes, Hwc Cups and Squares are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing to prolong their lifespan.

3. Can I use Hwc Cups and Squares for both dry and liquid ingredients?

Yes, Hwc Cups and Squares are designed to be used for both dry and liquid ingredients. The cups have clear measurement markings for both types of ingredients.

4. How do I use the removable bottom on the cups?

The removable bottom on the cups can be used as a square measuring spoon. Simply push out the bottom and use it to scoop out smaller amounts of ingredients, such as spices or extracts.

5. Can I purchase Hwc Cups and Squares individually?

No, Hwc Cups and Squares are only sold as a set of four. However, you can purchase multiple sets if you need more than four cups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nilgae
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • KristinaD