• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan a Successful HWC Community Fundraiser: Tips & Tricks

In summary, Noel is considering doing a HWC Community Fundraiser in May at the Veteran's Building and is anxious about preparing and making it a huge event. She asks for tips.
noelskitchen
Has anyone done a HWC Community Fundraiser? I was thinking of doing one in May at the Veteran's Building. Announcing in Newspaper, Local Radio Station but I'm kind of nervous on how to prepare and make it a huge event. any tips?

Has anyone done their own fundraiser? I chose the Vet's Building because my house to too small and I wanted to raise awareness in my community.

Noel,
First and foremost, ask for help. Make sure you have order takers.
And no one said you have to do food or a demo. I am doing several of these and plan only to have products on display and people there to help me with orders. And go minimum on what you take. DCB, Madolin, Food Chopper, Bamboo Snack Bowls and Craker tray, One colapsible bowl, HWC stuff especially. KISS! Keep It Simple Silly. Pick out some of the best small tools and take your Tool-Turn-About. (I always consider this ONE item even if it is stuffed full becaus eit is only one thing to carry.)
I am making some littel signs that say something like, I am the Pampered Chef Food Chopper and I sell for $29.50. If you buy me I will give ACS $7.38.
Or I am the Deep Covered BAker and I sell for $69.50 and I will give ACS $17.38. That type of thing. I want everyone to know how much will be donated on anything I display. In fact thsi weekend I am going to choose all my display products and get them all packed up. Pre-prep is important as well. I have all my catalogs labeled, all the order froms labeled, all the specials flyers printed, all the invites ready to go out.

wow, that is fantastic! what type of flyers are you gonna post on your table? Can you share. my email [email protected]

I meant flyers to tell people about the events themselves. Actually, I only needed two. All the other events are already being advertised by other people. The weenie roast is going in the paper but my friend wanted a few to put up at local establishements so... I had to zip them as they are two big to post.

Attachments

• JOIN US FOR A.zip
    35.9 KB · Views: 310
  • Dinner by candle light.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 343
John, those are fabulous. Thanks for the ideas. How many hot dogs and chips did you actually purchase for the event?

Luckily we have a Sam's club but we are thinking 200 buns & dogs and sodas and little bags of chips. You can refreeze hotdogs if needed and if I get the buns at the right price, I won't care if I feed birds for a while. I may up all of that too because of that. I am getting the individual bags of chips so they too can be used later as well as the cans of soda. I finally get to see the sign my friend had made this weekend! If I can figure out how, I will post a picture!

Wow, Great idea! I'm really excited about doing this. I'm going to be busy the next few weeks.

pampered1224 said:
I meant flyers to tell people about the events themselves. Actually, I only needed two. All the other events are already being advertised by other people. The weenie roast is going in the paper but my friend wanted a few to put up at local establishements so... I had to zip them as they are two big to post.

I loved your idea for dinner by candlelight. I'm sure you've probably already thought about this but thought I'd share anyway. I've used the trifle bowl filled 1/2 way with water and floating candles as a center piece for personal dinner parties. I added it to our booth display at a bridal fair and had so many compliments. It would be a fun way to actually combine the two businesses in your dispay rather than just simple additions.

1. What is the Hwc Community Fundraiser?

The Hwc Community Fundraiser is a program created by Pampered Chef to help raise funds for local communities and organizations through our high-quality kitchen products.

2. How does the Hwc Community Fundraiser work?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host a fundraiser for a chosen organization or community by selling our products and donating a portion of the sales to the cause. The more products sold, the more money raised for the fundraiser.

3. Who can participate in the Hwc Community Fundraiser?

Anyone can participate in the Hwc Community Fundraiser, including individuals, schools, churches, and non-profit organizations. All you need to do is contact a Pampered Chef consultant to set up the fundraiser.

4. How much money can be raised through the Hwc Community Fundraiser?

The amount of money raised through the Hwc Community Fundraiser depends on the number of products sold and the chosen organization or community. Pampered Chef will donate 20% of the total sales to the fundraiser, with the potential to earn even more through bonus incentives.

5. Are there any fees or costs associated with the Hwc Community Fundraiser?

There are no fees or costs associated with the Hwc Community Fundraiser. Pampered Chef will cover the cost of shipping and handling for all orders placed through the fundraiser, and there are no additional fees for the chosen organization or community to participate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennpamperedchef
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
Replies