• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Booked for May: What to Say at April Shows

In summary, Gillian is asking for the support of her audience in her fight against breast cancer. By ordering products from her, they are helping to raise money for ACS. She also offers a catalog and donation percentage on top of that.
AJPratt
Silver Member
What are you saying at your Aprils shows to get May shows?

I talk about the statistics and let my guests know that there is rarely a better month to host a show because if they don't know someone directly the most likely know someone who knows someone who has fought breast cancer. This disease affects all women in some way and that when they host a show in May they will not only be earning free stuff for their kitchen but will also know that they may help the woman next door or the lady checking out their groceries because they have helped to earn money for breast cancer awareness and education.

I am having a hard time bringing it up at my April shows because then everyone want to buy things in May instead of April. My last host got a little angry that I mentioned that next month you can but the same exact products and a portion goes to ACS. Everyone started taking their bigger items off their orders to buy them next month! Oooops!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Same thing happened to me with my SIL's show this month. But, what we decided to do was for her to have a catalog show in May as well (she lives in MA so another cooking show is out of the question) and this way she can get the host special and more free stuff and her guests can buy the new stuff off of her catalog show. You might want to try this approach with your host as well.

gilliandanielle said:
I am having a hard time bringing it up at my April shows because then everyone want to buy things in May instead of April. My last host got a little angry that I mentioned that next month you can but the same exact products and a portion goes to ACS. Everyone started taking their bigger items off their orders to buy them next month! Oooops!

It's just the WHC Pink items that a $1 of each purchased goes to the ACS. Not everything in the catalog. Just so you know.

Thanks Tina! I knew that but it didn't come out right in my message. What I meant was that I am having a mega-fundraiser next month and the same group of people will be buying next month as well. They took off the bigger items so they can buy them from the mega-fundraiser and have 15% (It is already over $600 with preorders) donated to ACS. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

I metioned it at my show Friday and not a single person sheduled. I did get one for June, though.

Great success...I have 15 cooking shows and 10 catalog shows booked for May. I started by picking up the phone and working my business. Here is the script I use on the phone and at shows. At shows I do this when I am taking orders and include that they can buy the products tonight from me (pre-order).

"In May, it is my goal to raise $500 for the Help Whip Cancer campaign. I need your help. If I give you a sheet with our unique pink products and order forms, do you think you would be willing to collect up to 20 orders or more to help fight the battle of cancer?

We've all been touched in some way by this disease and research is the key to the cure. Collecting orders for 20 HWC products will bring a $20 donation to ACS.

Would you like a catalog or two as well, I wil donate 10% of these proceeds as well.

I then take it in to booking a cooking show in with their efforts to raise money for HWC."

Here is the order form I am using, people love it!

Attachments

• HWC order grid.pdf
    445 KB · Views: 330

1. How can I effectively promote and book shows for the month of May at my April shows?

To successfully book shows for the following month at your April shows, you can try offering a special incentive or discount for guests who book a show in May. You can also mention the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products and receiving discounts. Additionally, be sure to highlight any new products or promotions that will be available in May to create excitement and encourage guests to book a show.

2. What can I say to encourage my guests to book a show for May?

Some effective phrases to use when promoting May shows at your April shows include: "Be one of the first to host a show with our new products in May!" or "May is the perfect time to gather your friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking show - plus, you'll earn amazing host rewards!" You can also share personal experiences of past hosts who had a great time and earned free products by hosting a show.

3. How far in advance should I start promoting and booking shows for May?

It's best to start promoting and booking May shows at your April shows, as this will give you enough time to plan and prepare for the shows. You can also reach out to potential hosts a few weeks before the show to remind them of the offer and secure their booking.

4. Can I offer any special incentives to encourage guests to book a show in May?

Yes, you can offer special incentives to guests who book a show for May at your April shows. This could be a discount on their order or a free product of their choice. You can also create a host-exclusive bundle or offer a higher host credit amount for May shows to make it more enticing for guests to book.

5. How can I make sure my guests are aware of the opportunity to book a show for May?

To ensure your guests are aware of the opportunity to book a show for May, be sure to mention it during your demonstration and at the end of the show. You can also hand out flyers or include a note in their order reminding them to book a show for May. Additionally, you can share the offer on your social media platforms and email your past hosts to see if they would like to book another show in May.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lockhartkitchen