• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Reusable Grocery Bags & Pins - 27 Bags, 23 Pins Needed!

In summary, the HWC Reusable Grocery Bags are 17.5 inches wide, 14 inches tall, and have a 7-inch gusset. They can hold up to 50 pounds of groceries. The set includes 27 bags and 23 pins, totaling to 1350 pounds when all bags are used. The bags are machine washable and versatile, making them suitable for various purposes such as carrying laundry or organizing items. Using these bags can help reduce the use of single-use plastic bags and they are more durable and convenient for shopping trips.
minjoe_bri
I am looking for some of the HWC reuseable grocery bags and pins... the year does not matter.

I had some people tell me they had these that I could buy, but they have not gotten back to me... so I'm asking again.

I need
27 Bags
23 pins

Thank you... These are for a HWC Show I am doing in August for the Revlon 3 day walk... Thank you!:)

Last edited:
I may have pins - email me [email protected] - when I get home later I will check it out! I know I have at least 15 (combination of styles) and might have 23!

I have 2 bags. New in package.
PM me

I have 29 pins and one bag.

Yeah!!! You ladies ROCK!!!
I was able to get all the pins I need... does anyone else have any HWC reusable grocery bags?
Still need 24 bags...

Thank you!!

I have bags. Once kids are napping I'll count how many and let you know. Email me if you are still needing them.

Priscilla
[email protected]

YES!!! I still need more bags.. please check for me and send me what you'd like to offer them for.

What are the dimensions of the HWC Reusable Grocery Bags?

The HWC Reusable Grocery Bags are 17.5 inches wide, 14 inches tall, and have a 7-inch gusset. They can hold up to 50 pounds of groceries.

How many bags and pins are included in the HWC Reusable Grocery Bag set?

The HWC Reusable Grocery Bag set includes 27 bags and 23 pins. Each bag can hold up to 50 pounds of groceries, making it a total of 1350 pounds when all bags are used.

Are the HWC Reusable Grocery Bags machine washable?

Yes, the HWC Reusable Grocery Bags are machine washable. Simply remove the pins and wash the bags on a gentle cycle with cold water. Hang them to dry or tumble dry on low.

Can the HWC Reusable Grocery Bags be used for purposes other than grocery shopping?

Yes, the HWC Reusable Grocery Bags are versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes. They can be used for carrying laundry, organizing items in the car, or even as a beach bag.

What are the benefits of using the HWC Reusable Grocery Bags?

Using the HWC Reusable Grocery Bags can help reduce the use of single-use plastic bags, which is better for the environment. They are also durable and can hold more groceries than traditional plastic bags, making them more convenient for shopping trips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minjoe_bri
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • Christi_pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Christi_pchef
  • Carol Waggoner