• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Tote Update: Shipping Status and Solutions Center Information

In summary, "Hwc Backordered Totes" are currently on backorder, but are a popular and stylish product from Pampered Chef. There is no specific date for when they will be back in stock, but customers can still place orders and will have them shipped as soon as possible. Other totes are also available for purchase on the website. Customers can cancel their backordered tote orders by contacting customer service.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Anyone submit their 2nd show on May 15th and receive a notice that their HWC tote was on backorder? Just wondering if anyone has received their backordered tote or knew when they would be shipping? Haven't called the Solutions Center yet, just figured I'd check here first!:D

Nevermind, found the thread on the HWC board talking about this! Thanks!

I submitted my second show on May 15th, received the backorder notice for the HWC tote on May 20th, and received the tote in the mail on June 14th. So it took about a month for it to be shipped out. If you haven't received yours yet, I would suggest calling the Solutions Center to check on the status of your order.

1. What are "Hwc Backordered Totes"?

"Hwc Backordered Totes" are a popular product from Pampered Chef that are currently on backorder. These totes are durable and stylish, perfect for carrying your Pampered Chef products to parties or events.

2. When will the backordered totes be back in stock?

We are working diligently to restock our "Hwc Backordered Totes" as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we do not have a specific date at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

3. Can I still place an order for the backordered totes?

Yes, you can still place an order for the "Hwc Backordered Totes" on our website. Your order will be processed and shipped as soon as the totes are back in stock. Please note that there may be a delay in shipping due to the backorder status.

4. Are there any other totes available for purchase?

Yes, we have a variety of other totes available for purchase on our website. While they may not be the same style as the "Hwc Backordered Totes", they are equally durable and perfect for carrying your Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I cancel my order for the backordered totes?

If you would like to cancel your order for the "Hwc Backordered Totes", please contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you with cancelling your order and processing a refund if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
Replies