• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update on HWC Back Ordered Items & Scrubby Sink Brushes | Learn More Here!

In summary, some HWC items are on back order, including the scrubby sink brushes. Customers can sign up for email notifications and will receive a free Pink Kitchen Brush as a token of appreciation for their patience.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I know we got an email explaining the back order situation with some of the HWC items, but my laptop crashed before I got to read it in its entirety. Can someone tell me what's up and what's the deal with the scrubby sink brushes please? Thanks in advance!

Here's the message we got:Dear Consultant, You did such a wonderful job promoting our Help Whip Cancer campaign with the May Guest Special. Thank you so much! In fact, you sold our pink products so well that sales of the Pink Color Coated Paring Knife (item #1261, May Guest Special #RF56) dramatically exceeded our forecast. As a result, the Pink Color Coated Paring Knife has been placed on back order. We want to make you aware of this so you can keep your customers informed. We expect to begin shipping the Pink Color Coated Paring Knife back orders in late July. We understand this could be disappointing news for your customers. So, in order to provide the best possible experience for them, we're enclosing a note with their order that lets them know that, because of the delay, they're receiving a free Pink Kitchen Brush so they have "something pink" immediately. We'll also include a note to all hosts whose May guests purchased the Pink Color Coated Paring Knife, asking them to include the Pink Kitchen Brush with every affected guest order.Please know $1 has been contributed to the American Cancer Society for every Pink Color Coated Paring Knife that was purchased.We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we wish you continued success!Sincerely, Rich Hlava
Chief Operating Officer Hope your computer is ok again!Shari in TX

The email explained that due to high demand, some items from the HWC line are currently on back order and may take longer than usual to ship. This includes the scrubby sink brushes, which are currently out of stock. The email apologized for the inconvenience and assured customers that the items will be restocked as soon as possible. In the meantime, customers can sign up for email notifications to be alerted when the items are back in stock. Thank you for your understanding.

What does "Hwc Back Ordered Items" mean?

"Hwc Back Ordered Items" refers to products from the Home with Chef line that are currently out of stock but are expected to be restocked in the near future.

Why are some items from the Home with Chef line backordered?

The Home with Chef line offers exclusive and limited edition products that are highly sought after. Due to the high demand, some items may sell out quickly and need to be restocked, resulting in backordered items.

Can I still purchase backordered items?

Yes, you can still purchase backordered items from the Home with Chef line. However, please note that the items will not be shipped immediately and may take longer to arrive than in-stock items.

When will backordered items be restocked?

The restocking date for backordered items varies depending on the product. You can check the estimated restocking date on the product page or contact our customer service for more information.

Can I cancel my order if the item I purchased is on backorder?

Yes, you can cancel your order if the item you purchased is on backorder. Please contact our customer service as soon as possible to request a cancellation and a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • janetupnorth