• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Avatar for Your Fb Fan Page

In summary, "Hwc Avatar for Your Fb Fan Page" is a service that creates custom avatars for Facebook fan pages. The avatar can be used as a profile picture or cover photo, and is designed based on the brand's preferences. It can help attract more followers and make the page look more professional. One round of revisions is offered for free and the service is available for all types of Facebook fan pages.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here is an long profile pic you can use for your FB page featuring a few HWC specials...

Attachments

• HWC2011.jpg
    HWC2011.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 672
Thanks, Joy!

Thank you Very Much!

Thank You Very Much Joy.....

Thank you!

Thank you so much Joy!!

That is so cool! Thanks Joy!

Here's your dumb question of the day. Do I just post this as a photo? Then I can add a comment/caption?

chefjeanine said:
Here's your dumb question of the day. Do I just post this as a photo? Then I can add a comment/caption?

I would save this jpeg to your computer and then upload it back to your FB page as a profile pic. You can comment on it there or send a separate status update with it attached as a wall photo.

I changed it put I think it's too big because it shows up as x's and couldn't get it smaller.

It is sized to 540x180 pixels, which is supposedly the exact max size that is allowed for the banner.What's your FB page, Ann?

Thank you!

it shows up with x's when you post something. So is there a difference between a banner and profile pic? Well, I think it's working now, my page is: ann.ried

aried said:
it shows up with x's when you post something. So is there a difference between a banner and profile pic? Well, I think it's working now, my page is: ann.ried

What I do is hover over the profile pic and there is a pop up that says 'change picture' and then I go from there to select the photo from my hard drive and it uploads that way.

I use the term banner and profile pic interchangeably... they are the same thing.

What is "Hwc Avatar for Your Fb Fan Page"?

"Hwc Avatar for Your Fb Fan Page" is a service that allows you to create a customized avatar for your Facebook fan page. This avatar can be used as your profile picture or cover photo, and can represent your brand or business in a unique and eye-catching way.

How does "Hwc Avatar for Your Fb Fan Page" work?

First, you will need to provide us with information about your brand or business, such as your logo, color scheme, and any specific design elements you want to be included. Our team of designers will then create a custom avatar for your Facebook fan page based on your preferences. Once the design is finalized, we will send you the digital file for you to upload to your fan page.

Why should I use "Hwc Avatar for Your Fb Fan Page"?

Having a well-designed avatar for your Facebook fan page can help to attract more followers and improve your brand's online presence. It can also make your page look more professional and visually appealing. Plus, our service offers affordable and high-quality designs that are tailored to your specific needs.

Can I make changes to my "Hwc Avatar for Your Fb Fan Page" after it has been created?

Yes, we offer one round of revisions for free. If there are any changes you would like to make to your avatar, simply let us know and we will make the necessary adjustments to ensure you are completely satisfied with the final design.

Is "Hwc Avatar for Your Fb Fan Page" only for businesses?

No, our service is available for all types of Facebook fan pages, whether it be for a business, personal brand, or hobby. We can create a custom avatar that best represents your page and helps you stand out on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • knew92