• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No HWC Aprons Available to Order: Just Wishful Thinking!

In summary, I think HO should offer the aprons for sale each year through either TPC or VIP. I also think they would be easy to make and would be a great way to promote Breast Cancer Awareness during May.
heat123
Silver Member
Just wondering why they dont' offer them on order supply each year for HWC month? LIke the pins are avail, why can't the aprons be?!? I would love to order one to wear during May to help promote it at my shows! Pink would be so cute to have! Too bad soo sad!:(

They should offer it. I'm not sure why they don't. Like alot of things, I had to go to ebay to find mine. I got it 3 days ago. So excited!!! I don't like buying PC stuff from ebay, but when we don't have a choice..... IMO Aim or PC should be carrying the aprons since this is a month long campaign, every May. :confused:

I agree! I just logged onto ebay to see if there were any out there and they are ridulously high in price! $24, $15 plus the outrageous shipping costs!

I think they should sell them every year through either TPC or VIP!
Anyone else agree!?

I am right there with you guys...I would love to see these for sale! Not only that but a few other apron choices, I know that directors get new ones every so often but I would like some other ones too!

AIM used to carry them......I have one but if it makes y'all feel better...the side straps fell off! It is not one solid tie so you have to tie behind your back and your neck. Luckily it ripped off right before I left home and I am embarrassed to say that it still has a safety pin holding it together! Maybe this week I will remedy that...

Have a Pamered Day!!

im going to make one and have someone sew the help whip cancer logo just like the shirt that i have. i know its not right but what do they want?

I honestly did not like the orginal denim one so I purchased a celebrations apron on ebay and wear that at all my shows! I also bought the black 25th annivsary, and a green one for x-mas for varitey!

I really want the cute pink one but won't pay more than $15 total! Too bad for me! :eek:(

heat123 said:
Just wondering why they dont' offer them on order supply each year for HWC month? LIke the pins are avail, why can't the aprons be?!? I would love to order one to wear during May to help promote it at my shows! Pink would be so cute to have! Too bad soo sad!:(

I think if HO got enough requests from us they may have them for us next year.

What an awesome idea! I am going to email HO right now - in the meantime, yes they would be easy to make! I wonder if there is any "pink ribbon" fabric out there - if not, a pink apron would be so cute, my machine embroiders so I could come up with some sort of logo and then pin the HWC pin on it - that would be so cute!

I do a lot of sewing, in fact I turned my sewing room into my office...lol! It's kinda crowded but if someone finds HWC fabric let me know. Maybe I can come up with something. I made my daughter and her boyfriend Raggedy Ann and Andy costumes last year for Halloween. An Apron can't be that hard to make.:) And I agree, we should all e-mail HO, I'm going to right now!!

Just emailed HO! Hopefully next year they will have the on order supply!

Me Too...I emailed the HO too!!!! Told them the only place we could get them was on EBAY......:eek: Maybe THAT will spark them to figure out alot of us would buy them....EVERY YEAR!!!!! :rolleyes:

I would wear it all year round. I HATE the color pink, but am an avaid supporter of Breast Cancer research. My mom passed away from the disease when I was preg with my 1st child.

Shari
Wave 2

I suggested a round up from the heart apron also, when I emailed HO!!! I hope they listen to us

last year...I bought one from AIM, it is white with pink logo on it. I wish it was pink instead of white! Not sure why they don't have one this year...

1. Why are there no HWC aprons available to order?

Unfortunately, the HWC aprons are currently out of stock and not available to order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Will HWC aprons be restocked in the future?

At this time, we do not have any information on when HWC aprons will be restocked. Please keep an eye on our website and social media for any updates.

3. Can I still purchase HWC aprons in stores?

Some stores may still have HWC aprons in stock, but we cannot guarantee availability. It is best to call your local store to inquire about their inventory.

4. Will there be any new designs for HWC aprons?

We are always working on new products and designs, but we cannot confirm if there will be any new HWC apron designs in the future.

5. Can I pre-order HWC aprons?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for HWC aprons at this time. Please check back periodically for updates on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allisonserna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U