• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score! I Won a HWC Apron on eBay!

In summary, I had been looking for a HWC apron for awhile now, my hosp. director was going to me borrow one, but I really wanted one. I won one yesterday!! so excited. but there is still one (i bidded on2 just in case) that is at 20. (still on ebay, ends in 7+ hours) now with 5 shipping.
maryhenderlite
I know how everyone feels about ebay, but when you need say an apron, then it is the best place. I had been looking for a HWC apron for awhile now, my hosp. director was going to me borrow one, but I really wanted one. I won one yesterday!! so excited. but there is still one (i bidded on2 just in case) that is at 20. (still on ebay, ends in 7+ hours) now with 5 shipping. Just wanted to let everyone know. In case someone is REALLY wanting one. Thanks

Last edited:
Yep....got the 2 of mine about a month ago on there!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Stop...bidding against me.....:D LOL

the trick to bidding on a hot item on Ebay, is to wait till like less than 2 minutes left then go real high, no one can catch you in time. Trust me it works!!

Ginger428 said:
the trick to bidding on a hot item on Ebay, is to wait till like less than 2 minutes left then go real high, no one can catch you in time. Trust me it works!!

It's called "sniping"!! :D :p

Wonder why they dont' offer the apron every HWC season on order supply!?
Would love to have one!

If you win the 2nd, if no one else claimed it, I'll take it!

I am making my own aprons out of "pink ribbon" type fabrics. I made a pattern from my denim pc apron. These are a little more festive looking than the pink ones. Only bad thing is no way to attach the logo. just an idea.

Tracey,
If you want to attach the logo to your apron all you have to do is print the logo. Either print the one someone posted here or one from cc. Just print onto iron on transfer paper. You can purchase this at your local walmart. When you print your logo on this paper just remember to select transfer paper in you printing options. This will reverse the image so it comes out correctly when you iron it onto your aprons. I have used this paper a lot and my transfers always hold up well. There are use and care directions with the paper so you will know the best way to clean your apron. Please send me a pic when your done. I bet they are really cute!:D

where do you get the whip cancer logo to copy?

There are several versions of the logo in cc under downloads.

chef.katie said:
There are several versions of the logo in cc under downloads.
I don't recall ever seeing a HWC logo for download.

go to cc and click on download center (red tab at the top)

next click on promoting your business (left hand side)

Choose the Advertising and Publicity Policies option

scroll down and they are on the bottom left

HWC logoI just checked there and the HWC logo is not there. Is it not listed on there until May or will it even be on there?

I'm not sure if they will have a HWC logo but you can always use the PC logo.

Thanks for the info katie. will try that.

HWC logoJennifer,

I wish I could tell you where I got this logo (I'm thinking maybe off of the press release??) but I can't remember.:confused: Maybe in an email from my director - I just don't remember. Maybe it will download for you and you could copy it onto an apron. Good luck!!

Last edited:
I was just in Bon-Ton, not sure is everyone has one close by, but they have these really cute pink aprons, that say Cooking for a Cure. They are soooo cute, and only $10. Just wanted to let everyone know. They are in the section with all the handbags, and make-up/perfumes. I know that they are donating some of the proceeds for their pink stuff too!!

I have never heard of this store but quess what? They have a web site and the apron is on there ..it is so cute and also only 10.00 plus shipping ....click in the think pink area Thanks Mary for wonderful info
www.bonton.com

Oh good. I didn't think to even look on the website! They are so cute, I couldn't believe when I saw them in the store. I may just have to go back and get 1 or 2 (or more) for relatives. I saw them and told my husband, I had wished I hadn't gotten the one off of Ebay because I liked that $10. apron. But hey, oh well. Hope everyone gets one, and they enjoy it.

Thanks for the tip!!Thanks for the tip! I ordered an apron for my shows this month and its perfect! I know this will encourage my guests at my shows since I am really educating hosts and guests about our HWC program and breast cancer awareness.

Thanks again!:D

The apron is great. I have a white HWC Apron, but I love the pink better.

OMG! Soo cute! Thank you for the info! I just ordered mine online! Now I don't have to make my own this year!!!!

Glad to be of some help, and glad that everyone thought they were as cute as I did!!:)

I just ordered mine as well. TY for this info. I wanted to do the two-day shipping, but I just couldn't pay an additional $7. Hopefully it'll get her soon enough. :)

Has anyone NOT received an email confirmation from bon-ton? I ordered yesterday afternoon, and I've yet to receive email confirmation of my order...hmmm.

I just received my PINK APRON and love it! It is soo darn cute! Thanks for posting the online info!!!

I am glad that you liked it.. I went and got one for myself, even though I have a HWC apron.. I thought it was a really good deal, considering the style, price and the wording on it. Glad I could help!

I just received my apron today and it is sooo cute. I think it's even cuter in person. Thanks for the tip

1. Can I purchase the HWC apron directly from Pampered Chef?

No, the HWC apron is not available for purchase on our official website. It is a limited edition item that was only available through select promotions, such as the Score! I Won a HWC Apron on eBay event.

2. Is the HWC apron still available on eBay?

No, the Score! I Won a HWC Apron on eBay event ended in the past and the apron is no longer available for purchase on eBay. However, you may be able to find it on other reselling platforms or through third-party sellers.

3. Is the HWC apron machine washable?

Yes, the HWC apron is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat to preserve the quality of the apron.

4. Can I return or exchange the HWC apron?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for limited edition items like the HWC apron. However, if your apron arrives damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How many HWC aprons were available during the Score! I Won a HWC Apron on eBay event?

The number of HWC aprons available during the event may vary, as it was dependent on the number of sellers participating in the promotion. However, it was a limited edition item and only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fallonp321
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies