• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC aprons

Mar 2, 2006
I know how everyone feels about ebay, but when you need say an apron, then it is the best place. I had been looking for a HWC apron for awhile now, my hosp. director was going to me borrow one, but I really wanted one. I won one yesterday!! so excited. but there is still one (i bidded on2 just in case) that is at 20. (still on ebay, ends in 7+ hours) now with 5 shipping. Just wanted to let everyone know. In case someone is REALLY wanting one. Thanks

Last edited:

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
the trick to bidding on a hot item on Ebay, is to wait till like less than 2 minutes left then go real high, no one can catch you in time. Trust me it works!!

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
Ginger428 said:
the trick to bidding on a hot item on Ebay, is to wait till like less than 2 minutes left then go real high, no one can catch you in time. Trust me it works!!

It's called "sniping"!! :D :p

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Wonder why they dont' offer the apron every HWC season on order supply!?
Would love to have one!

button92

Dec 29, 2005
I am making my own aprons out of "pink ribbon" type fabrics. I made a pattern from my denim pc apron. These are a little more festive looking than the pink ones. Only bad thing is no way to attach the logo. just an idea.

chef.katie

Mar 6, 2006
Tracey,
If you want to attach the logo to your apron all you have to do is print the logo. Either print the one someone posted here or one from cc. Just print onto iron on transfer paper. You can purchase this at your local walmart. When you print your logo on this paper just remember to select transfer paper in you printing options. This will reverse the image so it comes out correctly when you iron it onto your aprons. I have used this paper a lot and my transfers always hold up well. There are use and care directions with the paper so you will know the best way to clean your apron. Please send me a pic when your done. I bet they are really cute!:D

chef.katie

Mar 6, 2006
go to cc and click on download center (red tab at the top)

next click on promoting your business (left hand side)

Choose the Advertising and Publicity Policies option

scroll down and they are on the bottom left

jmedeiros

Feb 1, 2006
HWC logo

I just checked there and the HWC logo is not there. Is it not listed on there until May or will it even be on there?

PCGINA

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
HWC logo

Jennifer,

I wish I could tell you where I got this logo (I'm thinking maybe off of the press release??) but I can't remember.:confused: Maybe in an email from my director - I just don't remember. Maybe it will download for you and you could copy it onto an apron. Good luck!!

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2006
I was just in Bon-Ton, not sure is everyone has one close by, but they have these really cute pink aprons, that say Cooking for a Cure. They are soooo cute, and only $10. Just wanted to let everyone know. They are in the section with all the handbags, and make-up/perfumes. I know that they are donating some of the proceeds for their pink stuff too!!

Mar 20, 2006
I have never heard of this store but quess what? They have a web site and the apron is on there ..it is so cute and also only 10.00 plus shipping ....click in the think pink area Thanks Mary for wonderful info
www.bonton.com

Mar 2, 2006
Oh good. I didn't think to even look on the website! They are so cute, I couldn't believe when I saw them in the store. I may just have to go back and get 1 or 2 (or more) for relatives. I saw them and told my husband, I had wished I hadn't gotten the one off of Ebay because I liked that $10. apron. But hey, oh well. Hope everyone gets one, and they enjoy it.

ayalaa

Feb 16, 2006
Thanks for the tip!!

Thanks for the tip! I ordered an apron for my shows this month and its perfect! I know this will encourage my guests at my shows since I am really educating hosts and guests about our HWC program and breast cancer awareness.

Thanks again!:D

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
OMG! Soo cute! Thank you for the info! I just ordered mine online! Now I don't have to make my own this year!!!!

spoiledchef

Jan 8, 2006
I just ordered mine as well. TY for this info. I wanted to do the two-day shipping, but I just couldn't pay an additional $7. Hopefully it'll get her soon enough. :)

spoiledchef

Jan 8, 2006
Has anyone NOT received an email confirmation from bon-ton? I ordered yesterday afternoon, and I've yet to receive email confirmation of my order...hmmm.

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I just received my PINK APRON and love it! It is soo darn cute! Thanks for posting the online info!!!

Mar 2, 2006
I am glad that you liked it.. I went and got one for myself, even though I have a HWC apron.. I thought it was a really good deal, considering the style, price and the wording on it. Glad I could help!