• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink HWC Apron for Breast Cancer Fighter - Gift Idea

In summary, the Pink HWC Apron for Breast Cancer Fighter is a special edition apron that supports breast cancer research and support organizations. It is available in one size with adjustable straps for a comfortable fit. While it cannot be personalized, it already has a special message and design. The apron is machine-washable and can be purchased in bulk for fundraising or events with discounts for orders of 20 or more.
fallonp321
I'm looking for one of the pink HWC apron's. I don't know what year they're form or if there have been multiple aprons but I'll take whatever one someone is willing to part with. My mother in law has been fighting breast cancer for several years and they recently told her that she only has about 3 months left. She really wants one of those aprons to use for now, since I'm a new consultant I haven't been able to get one and I'd like to gift it to her.

I think I have one, let me check

I have one. I have attached two pictures. I'd like $20 shipped or make me an offer. ***SOLD***

Attachments

• 866.jpg
    866.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 327
  • 867.jpg
    867.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
I would like one also, but I want to make sure the oridinal poster gets one first. Lori or Deb I will take the one she doesn't!!

Does anyone have the pink and black one from last year??

Hi Lori I sent you a private message about your apron. Please let me know and I can paypal the funds to you right away.

I do have one as well - the same as the picture posted above. However, mine has my name embroidered on it. I know it can be taken off somehow, but I don't have the slightest clue as to how...PM or e-mail me if anyone wants it.

What is the purpose of the Pink HWC Apron for Breast Cancer Fighter?

The Pink HWC Apron for Breast Cancer Fighter is a special edition apron designed to show support for those fighting breast cancer. A portion of the proceeds from each apron sold is donated to breast cancer research and support organizations.

Is the Pink HWC Apron for Breast Cancer Fighter only available in one size?

No, the Pink HWC Apron is available in one size that fits most adults. The adjustable neck strap and ties allow for a comfortable and customizable fit.

Can I personalize the Pink HWC Apron for Breast Cancer Fighter with a name or message?

Unfortunately, the Pink HWC Apron cannot be personalized. However, it already has a special message and design to show support for breast cancer fighters.

Is the Pink HWC Apron for Breast Cancer Fighter machine washable?

Yes, the apron is made of durable and machine-washable cotton material. We recommend washing on a gentle cycle and air drying to preserve the vibrant pink color.

Can I purchase the Pink HWC Apron for Breast Cancer Fighter in bulk for a fundraiser or event?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for orders of 20 or more aprons. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TLChef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kkokas
  • jterre
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies