• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Looking for HWC Apron - Email [email protected]

In summary, the HWC apron is a special edition apron from Pampered Chef that is sold annually to raise money for breast cancer research. As a new consultant, it is a great way to show your support for a good cause and also promote your business while cooking at events or parties. To purchase the HWC apron, you can email [email protected] and our team will provide you with the necessary steps. The cost of the apron ranges from $20-$30 and cannot be customized with individual names or logos. It is available for all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of gender.
stfenyo
Hi I am a new consultant. Just finished my 30 days, today actually. I have a few shows booked for this month and I really wanted to go all out for HWC. Does anyone have an HWC apron they are willing to sell. I doesn't have to be a current one any will do as long as it's either pink or says help whip cancer. thanks.:balloon: If you have one available can you please email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
thanks, this request has been responded to.

If anyone else has one for sale, please let me know. My email is [email protected].

Thank you!

What is the HWC apron and why do I need it as a new consultant?

The HWC (Help Whip Cancer) apron is a special edition apron from Pampered Chef that is sold annually to raise money for breast cancer research. As a new consultant, it is a great way to show your support for a good cause and also promote your business while cooking at events or parties.

How can I purchase the HWC apron as a new consultant?

You can purchase the HWC apron by emailing [email protected] with your request. Our team will then provide you with the necessary steps to purchase the apron and have it shipped to your desired location.

What is the cost of the HWC apron?

The cost of the HWC apron varies depending on the year it was released, but it typically ranges from $20-$30. The exact cost will be provided to you when you email [email protected] for purchase.

Can I customize my HWC apron with my name or personal logo?

No, the HWC apron cannot be customized with individual names or logos. It is a special edition apron with a specific design to support breast cancer research.

Is the HWC apron only for female consultants?

No, the HWC apron is for all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of gender. Breast cancer affects everyone, and we encourage all consultants to show their support by wearing the apron during events and parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kathyskorner
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kathyskorner
  • texaschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sudzzy
  • saundrals