• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whoa! Who Would Pay $96 for a HWC Apron?!

In summary, there are 21 bids on the pink and black HWC Apron on eBay. It is $96, which seems like a crazy price to pay for an apron. Some people may be tempted to sell it for that price, but it is against the rules to do so.
ChefPaulaB
I was just browsing through ebay and I came across one of the HWC Aprons (the pink and black one that some of you just earned) and the bids right now are up to $96!!!! Can you believe that! Who would pay $96 for an apron?!!! There are 21 bids on it so far! That is crazy! I understand that they are very nice (so I've heard, I didn't earn one) but I can't believe that anyone would pay $96 for one! Anyway, just had to share with someone that would get it... and yes, I know that they shouldn't be selling it on ebay, it's against the rules and it must be an active consultant... but that's not the point of this thread...

$96!!! I might be tempted to sell if someone offerend that much to me.....LOL!

I know, right?!!!!

I would sell it if someone offered that much!

There is a second one up to $56 already.

It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round...for me personally, I have TONS of better things I need to do with $96 than buy an apron, but if I had lots of extra money to throw around and really wanted it, I guess I'd probably get it. There have been several things in my life that I have put on the back burner because we can't afford it, but I just chalk that up to weighing out my needs vs. my wants. :)

I guess my surprise is that someone would list it on eBay when it's obviously a consultant incentive...unless someone "gave" it to a friend and that friend is listing it for them, it's violating PC policies. Oh well...

All I will say is WOW!!!

Anything else gets me flogged... Had enough of that!
:rolleyes:

You can't sell a consultant incentive? Seems like you've earned it so you can do with it what you want. And I would sell it for $50 (if I had it, which I don't).....

I would spend $96 on alot of things but not a HWC apron. If you have the money and really want it , all power to ya :)

beepampered said:
You can't sell a consultant incentive? Seems like you've earned it so you can do with it what you want. And I would sell it for $50 (if I had it, which I don't).....

Consultants aren't supposed to sell any PC stuff on ebay

If I worked to earn something (like the HWC apron or tote bag, etc.), I definitely would keep it! Those that sell our Consultant incentives on eBay should be caught and fired! I'm sorry to be so harsh but policy is policy! If they don't want it, give it to their top May Host!

Maybe they're doing for Help Whip Cnacer Fundraiser? Always looking for the best in people!!;)

also, sometimes you earn something that you may not really want - ie. p chef bag that looks like a diaper bag and then they send it to you and tax you on it. (free is not really free) seems like some others said, if I earned it, it should be mine to sell or keep. It isn't a p chef product that others can sell so it is not making a difference on someone else's sales.

1. Why is the HWC apron priced at $96?

The HWC apron is priced at $96 because it is made with high-quality materials and is designed to last for many years. It also includes features such as adjustable straps and multiple pockets for convenience.

2. Is the HWC apron worth the price?

Yes, the HWC apron is worth the price for those who value high-quality kitchen products and want an apron that will last for a long time. It also makes a great gift for anyone who loves cooking or baking.

3. Can I find a similar apron for a lower price?

While there may be cheaper aprons on the market, the HWC apron is unique in its design, functionality, and durability. It is a one-of-a-kind product and is not mass-produced like many cheaper aprons.

4. Is the HWC apron only for professional chefs?

No, the HWC apron is suitable for anyone who loves to cook or bake, whether they are a professional or not. It is designed to make cooking and baking more enjoyable and convenient for anyone who wears it.

5. What makes the HWC apron different from other aprons?

The HWC apron stands out from other aprons due to its high-quality materials, adjustable straps, and multiple pockets for storage. It also has a unique design that sets it apart from traditional aprons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ldynred7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MHPampered
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • grgann