1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales HWC Apron on ebay

1. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

I was just browsing through ebay and I came across one of the HWC Aprons (the pink and black one that some of you just earned) and the bids right now are up to $96!!!! Can you believe that! Who would pay $96 for an apron?!!! There are 21 bids on it so far! That is crazy! I understand that they are very nice (so I've heard, I didn't earn one) but I can't believe that anyone would pay $96 for one! Anyway, just had to share with someone that would get it... and yes, I know that they shouldn't be selling it on ebay, it's against the rules and it must be an active consultant... but that's not the point of this thread...

May 22, 2009
  2. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

$96!!! I might be tempted to sell if someone offerend that much to me.....LOL!

May 22, 2009
  3. ChefPaulaB

I know, right?!!!!

May 22, 2009
  4. teresah551393

teresah551393 Member

I would sell it if someone offered that much!

May 22, 2009
  5. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

There is a second one up to $56 already.

May 22, 2009
  6. sklay723

sklay723 Advanced Member Gold Member

It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round...for me personally, I have TONS of better things I need to do with $96 than buy an apron, but if I had lots of extra money to throw around and really wanted it, I guess I'd probably get it. There have been several things in my life that I have put on the back burner because we can't afford it, but I just chalk that up to weighing out my needs vs. my wants. :)

I guess my surprise is that someone would list it on eBay when it's obviously a consultant incentive...unless someone "gave" it to a friend and that friend is listing it for them, it's violating PC policies. Oh well...

May 22, 2009
  7. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

All I will say is WOW!!!

Anything else gets me flogged... Had enough of that!
    :rolleyes:

May 22, 2009
  8. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

You can't sell a consultant incentive? Seems like you've earned it so you can do with it what you want. And I would sell it for $50 (if I had it, which I don't).....

May 22, 2009
  9. merego

merego Senior Member

I would spend $96 on alot of things but not a HWC apron. If you have the money and really want it , all power to ya :)

May 22, 2009
  10. ChefPaulaB

Consultants aren't supposed to sell any PC stuff on ebay

May 23, 2009
  11. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

If I worked to earn something (like the HWC apron or tote bag, etc.), I definitely would keep it! Those that sell our Consultant incentives on eBay should be caught and fired! I'm sorry to be so harsh but policy is policy! If they don't want it, give it to their top May Host!

May 23, 2009
  12. MikesGirl

MikesGirl Gold Member

Maybe they're doing for Help Whip Cnacer Fundraiser? Always looking for the best in people!!;)

May 30, 2009
  13. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

also, sometimes you earn something that you may not really want - ie. p chef bag that looks like a diaper bag and then they send it to you and tax you on it. (free is not really free) seems like some others said, if I earned it, it should be mine to sell or keep. It isn't a p chef product that others can sell so it is not making a difference on someone else's sales.

May 30, 2009
Have something to add?