• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc and Pink Products.....??? Disappointed.

No, but you'll be order them at a discount from consultant's corner - so I guess that's yes. lolLast year, I did my "online show" by making an order form with pics of the products, took the orders and submitted one online...
kzuley
Hi. I'm a new consultant (July) and was wondering.....

With October coming up and it being Breast Cancer Awareness month....and most stores pushing "pink" products.....Why does Pampered Chef not have items available during the fall, and especially October, to go along with this? I see there were pink products earlier in the Spring that were related to HWC but there is nothing now from what I can tell.

I've had people ask me what products is PC going to have for October to go along with this (Breast Cancer Awareness) and I'm kind of almost embarrassed to say..."uh....well nothing (or much) really...." Not that that is what I said but you get the point. I know there is the pink glove thing they promote on the website but no other products......Again, that I can tell anyway.

I know this is something I should prob. take up w/ the HO but thought maybe someone here knew something?

Thanks!

No. We have Pink products in October. They are usually some products taht were available in the past HWC months, but yes- we'll have them.
I think we should expect to see what they will be later this week with the September CN.

esavvymom said:
No. We have Pink products in October. They are usually some products taht were available in the past HWC months, but yes- we'll have them.
I think we should expect to see what they will be later this week with the September CN.

And only available online through our websites with direct shipping.

Looks like they just posted the Pink Products for October. Go to the HWC section of CC and there is a link for the "product catalog insert"!Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
Looks like they just posted the Pink Products for October. Go to the HWC section of CC and there is a link for the "product catalog insert"!

Karen

Cool! Thanks for pointing this out. It does say "online only". I will carry these but I won't promote them at a party - just at checkout. I don't want hosts getting upset when her guests can't get them on the party.

Good to know!

Is it just me, or do they have ALOT of Pink-items this time?! A few favorites too, I see. Cool.

That's because they are only available online!

We can also still do the Help Whip Cancer Fundraisers as well, correct? PC gives 25% of a fundraiser to American Cancer Society!!
You can also join a "Making Strides" team to walk in support of the fight against breast cancer.

BethCooks4U said:
Cool! Thanks for pointing this out. It does say "online only". I will carry these but I won't promote them at a party - just at checkout. I don't want hosts getting upset when her guests can't get them on the party.

I think this really stinks that it's "online only". I am doing a show Oct 1st for a gal who is a patient advocate at American Cancer Society and she's totally bummed that sales don't count toward her show.

Can you do an online fundraiser? I didn't see anything that said it's only individual orders.

chefsteph07 said:
I think this really stinks that it's "online only". I am doing a show Oct 1st for a gal who is a patient advocate at American Cancer Society and she's totally bummed that sales don't count toward her show.

I agree. That's why it'll be at the checkout at my shows. I won't even tell the host about it until the show and even then I bet some people won't hear that they can't be on a show.

Lots of cute stuff! Definately have to get some :)

It has always been like that in October from what I remember (course- THAT'S not saying much ;). May was the month you could get the products most ways...but October was online/individual only....I THOUGHT.

Yes, Bobbi, October has always been ONLINE ONLY. Think of it as a special HWC outlet. :D

Can you do online shows for the "pink" items like a regular catalog show tied to your web page?

ChefAndiHV said:
Can you do online shows for the "pink" items like a regular catalog show tied to your web page?

No. The guests can only order these items online as individual orders.

Thank you for yoour response. Do we still get a commission from the sale of these items BethCooks4u ?

ChefAndiHV said:
Thank you for yoour response. Do we still get a commission from the sale of these items BethCooks4u ?

Yes you do. :) Just like anything else.

Will we be able to order samples of these items?

tjb11675 said:
Will we be able to order samples of these items?

No, but you'll be order them at a discount from consultant's corner - so I guess that's yes. lol

Last year, I did my "online show" by making an order form with pics of the products, took the orders and submitted one online order for all the products and paid the shipping on the order. You just have to make your guests aware that if they use a debit card, their order has to be separate and doesn't qualify for the free shipping.

Where on CC can we 'pre-order' them? (I looked under Samples & Outlet-nada) Can we pre-order the HWC products?

akrebecca said:
Where on CC can we 'pre-order' them? (I looked under Samples & Outlet-nada) Can we pre-order the HWC products?

No. We can't pre-order. They were available in previous seasons.

That bites for those who are new since May.

So, if I set up a fundraiser show and just did an online show through my website, I could also do what Tys1031 did and sell things individually and pay shipping... The sales still count towards my commissionable sales and then I could take advantage of the host special?

Last edited:
Jenn822 said:
So, if I set up a fundraiser show and just did an online show through my website, I could also do what Tys1031 did and sell things individually and pay shipping... The sales still count towards my commissionable sales and then I could take advantage of the host special?

If you are thinking that the HWC items can be put together as a show (to get the host special) that is not correct. Purchase of those items are commissionable but they can only go in as individual direct ship orders.

BethCooks4U said:
If you are thinking that the HWC items can be put together as a show (to get the host special) that is not correct. Purchase of those items are commissionable but they can only go in as individual direct ship orders.

So for the HWC items, I wouldn't want to set up a fundraiser show then... but I could print it and make a special order form and then just enter an individual order for myself for all of the items? I'm just thinking of a clever way to work this... :)

Jenn822 said:
So for the HWC items, I wouldn't want to set up a fundraiser show then... but I could print it and make a special order form and then just enter an individual order for myself for all of the items? I'm just thinking of a clever way to work this... :)

Right. Except I would give the ordering info to your friends - they may find additional outlet items that they'll want...

ChefAndiHV said:

I am assuming they can't be tied to a fundraiser either? Bummer since I have a breast cancer awareness fundraiser on Oct. 2 too!

Can pasts hosts use their 10% discount?

And you don't want to put the order under your name - you won't get commission.

If a customer puts in an order that hits $60, does she qualify for the free microfiber towels? The website is not letting her add the free gift to her cart. How does this work?

1PamperedMommy said:
If a customer puts in an order that hits $60, does she qualify for the free microfiber towels? The website is not letting her add the free gift to her cart. How does this work?

Nope those are only available for Cooking shows, catalog shows, fundraiser shows, and wedding showers. (As stated on the bottom of every guest special flyer)

frozenchef said:
And you don't want to put the order under your name - you won't get commission.

You do get commission on it if it's under your name, I placed 2 help whip cancer orders from orders I collected under my own name so they would be shipped to me and I got the commission on it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
fotojunkie
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies