• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc and Past Host Discount

In summary, HWC (Hostess with a Cause) is a program where hosts can choose a charity to support through their Pampered Chef party, with a portion of the sales being donated to the chosen charity. To qualify for the Past Host Discount, a host must have hosted a Pampered Chef party within the last 12 months and will receive 10% off their total order. These two discounts cannot be combined, but the Past Host Discount can be redeemed by letting the consultant know and can be used multiple times within the 12 month period.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I put a past host order in PP for my HWC fundraiser and its giving her a discount. Is that going to affect what I raise for HWC?

Yes it does effect what you raise. I had 4 PH's at my HWC show and the discounted amount is not included in the guest sales, but...the cups and squares are included so that more than makes up for the discount!!!

It depends on the terms and conditions of the fundraiser and the specific discount that is being applied. If the discount is specifically designated for the fundraiser and will still result in a donation being made to HWC, then it should not affect the amount raised. However, if the discount is not supposed to be applied to fundraiser orders or if it significantly reduces the amount that will be donated, then it could potentially impact the overall amount raised for HWC. I would suggest reaching out to the organizer of the fundraiser to clarify the situation and ensure that the donation to HWC is not affected.

1. What is "HWC" and how does it work?

HWC stands for "Hostess with a Cause" and is a program where a host can choose a charity to support through their Pampered Chef party. A portion of the sales from the party will be donated to the chosen charity.

2. How do I qualify for the Past Host Discount?

To qualify for the Past Host Discount, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party within the last 12 months. This discount allows you to receive 10% off your total order.

3. Can I combine the HWC and Past Host Discount?

Unfortunately, these two discounts cannot be combined. You can either choose to participate in the HWC program or use your Past Host Discount, but not both.

4. How do I redeem my Past Host Discount?

To redeem your Past Host Discount, simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know that you are a past host and they will apply the 10% discount to your order.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the Past Host Discount?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use the Past Host Discount. As long as you have hosted a Pampered Chef party within the last 12 months, you can receive the discount on each order you place within that time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies