• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the new incentives for HWC and Mid-Season on PC website?

In summary, HWC (Halfway to World Conference) and Mid-Season Incentives are sales promotions offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who achieve certain sales milestones during the first half of the year. To qualify for HWC, consultants must achieve at least $1,000 in sales, while Mid-Season Incentives have specific sales or recruitment goals set by the company. Participating in these incentives can offer consultants bonuses, free products, and recognition, as well as serve as motivation to grow their business. Both HWC and Mid-Season Incentives are open to all active consultants, regardless of their tenure. Consultants can track their progress towards these incentives through their Personal Performance Dashboard on the Pampered Chef website.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
They added the incentive to earn the HWC host special and the midseason products onto the PC website today!

HWC Host special - 2 small squares and 2 of the new 16 oz. cups in pink and white polka dots (the pink ribbon is inside the cups). Earn it by holding and submitting 2 shows between March 1 and 15.

Midseason products - earn them by submitting $1,250 in sales between March 16th and April 17th.

QuestionWhere did you find this? I just looked and couldn't see it? Can you help me with this...I would love to see this.

Thanks!!

Can't find this infoI can't seem to pull this up on the PC website either. I must not be looking in the right place. Please help.

Probably because she is a Director!We probably can't see it yet because she is a Director. They usually get a couple of days advance notice on things.

Happy selling! :D

Thanks for the InfoThanks, I didn't see that. That makes sense.

I think only Directors got this flyer. My director e-mailed it to me this morning.
Good luck to everyone, those mugs are adorable! :)

Attachments

• cs_06mar.pdf
    132.6 KB · Views: 360
How cute!!Thanks, Chefautumn, for posting the flyer. They are so cute!!!! I wonder what the guest special will be for May. Does anyone know this yet??

May guest specialHere are a couple of things that I can remember that the guest can purchase in May: the HWC clips, a ribbon cake/cupcake stencil. I think there are a couple of more items but I cant remember them. Also the Host can purchase the Pink and white cups and saucers as her host special.

There will also be a pink bar board and quik cut paring knife set. Just like the cranberry and butternut ones offered last fall. They will be 8.50

1. What are HWC and Mid-Season Incentives?

HWC stands for "Halfway to World Conference" and is a sales promotion offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who achieve certain sales milestones during the first half of the year. Mid-Season Incentives are additional rewards offered to consultants who meet specific sales or recruitment goals during the middle of the year.

2. How do I qualify for HWC and Mid-Season Incentives?

To qualify for HWC, consultants must achieve at least $1,000 in sales during the first half of the year. For Mid-Season Incentives, consultants must meet specific sales or recruitment goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary each year, so it is important to stay updated on the current requirements.

3. What are the benefits of participating in HWC and Mid-Season Incentives?

Participating in HWC and Mid-Season Incentives can offer consultants the opportunity to earn bonuses, free products, and recognition within the company. It can also serve as motivation to increase sales and grow your business.

4. Can I still participate in HWC and Mid-Season Incentives if I am a new consultant?

Yes, both HWC and Mid-Season Incentives are open to all active consultants, regardless of their tenure with Pampered Chef. It can be a great way for new consultants to jumpstart their business and reach their goals.

5. How do I track my progress towards HWC and Mid-Season Incentives?

Consultants can track their progress towards HWC and Mid-Season Incentives through their Personal Performance Dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This dashboard will show sales and recruitment numbers, as well as goals and incentives earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SillyChef
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • hperschnick
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy