• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your HWC 2014 Order Form Now - Easy & Convenient!

In summary, the Hwc 2014 Order Form is a document that allows you to order products from the Home & Garden Show Collection 2014, featuring kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. It can be obtained from your consultant, the Pampered Chef website, or the collection's catalog or flyer. However, this form is not the only way to order from the collection. It is specifically for Home & Garden Show Collection 2014 products and there may be a deadline for submitting it, which varies by consultant or location. Other Pampered Chef products can be ordered through the website or by contacting your consultant.
MissyPC
HWC 2014 Order Form - Has anyone made one of these for this year? It was such a hit at my son's daycare last year. I have no idea how to create it but I know I got last years from this site. Thanks in advance

Since I only started in January, can you please fill me in on how you do this? Do you just collect orders all month and submit them at the end of the month? Do you do it as a fundraiser party? Or as a regular party? I'd really like to promote HWC. Please help. Thanks :)

1. What is the Hwc 2014 Order Form?

The Hwc 2014 Order Form is a document that allows you to place an order for products from the Home & Garden Show Collection 2014. This collection features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef.

2. How can I obtain the Hwc 2014 Order Form?

The Hwc 2014 Order Form can be obtained from your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it in the catalog or flyer for the Home & Garden Show Collection 2014.

3. Is the Hwc 2014 Order Form the only way to order from the Home & Garden Show Collection 2014?

No, you can also place an order online through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant directly. The Hwc 2014 Order Form is just one option for placing an order.

4. Can I use the Hwc 2014 Order Form for items outside of the Home & Garden Show Collection?

No, the Hwc 2014 Order Form is specifically for ordering products from the Home & Garden Show Collection 2014. If you would like to order other Pampered Chef products, you can do so through the website or by contacting your consultant.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting the Hwc 2014 Order Form?

Yes, the deadline for submitting the Hwc 2014 Order Form may vary depending on your consultant or location. It is best to check with your consultant for the specific deadline for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • stacywhitlow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • sailorsarah