• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC 2013 Order Form: Updated for New Items

In summary, the Hwc 2013 Order Form is a form used to place orders for products from the 2013 Pampered Chef catalog. It can be accessed through the "Order" tab on the Pampered Chef website. It can still be used to purchase products from the 2013 catalog, although some products may no longer be available. This form is different from the regular order form, which is used for current products and promotions. Changes cannot be made to orders submitted through the Hwc 2013 Order Form, so if necessary, customers should contact their Pampered Chef consultant. Orders placed through this form will typically be processed and shipped within 1-2 weeks, though shipping times may vary depending on location.
sailorsarah
Gold Member
I stole this form from the files list (don't know who designed it, but big thank you!) and updated it for this year's items.

Attachments

• 2013 HWC Form (to share).doc
    433 KB · Views: 932
Thank you so much!

HWC 2014 Order Form - Has anyone made one of these for this year? It was such a hit at my son's daycare last year. I have no idea how to create it but I know I got last years from this site. Thanks in advance.

What is the Hwc 2013 Order Form and how do I access it?

The Hwc 2013 Order Form is a form used to place orders for products from the 2013 Pampered Chef catalog. It can be accessed through the "Order" tab on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I still use the Hwc 2013 Order Form even though it is from a previous year?

Yes, the Hwc 2013 Order Form can still be used to purchase products from the 2013 catalog. However, some products may no longer be available.

Is the Hwc 2013 Order Form the same as the regular order form?

No, the Hwc 2013 Order Form is specifically for orders from the 2013 catalog. The regular order form is used for current products and promotions.

Can I make changes to my order after submitting the Hwc 2013 Order Form?

Unfortunately, no changes can be made to orders submitted through the Hwc 2013 Order Form. If you need to make a change, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

How long will it take for my order to be processed and shipped when using the Hwc 2013 Order Form?

Orders placed through the Hwc 2013 Order Form will typically be processed and shipped within 1-2 weeks. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
atpchef
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • MissyPC