• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Conference Experience: Advice for Spouses of Attendees

In summary, husbands are welcome to attend the conference with their spouses, but there is a fee for them to attend. They will have access to all the same workshops, events, and meals as registered attendees. There is not a separate schedule for husbands, but there are some events specifically geared towards couples. Husbands are welcome to attend any workshop or event with their spouse. They can also participate in cooking demonstrations, but will need to purchase a ticket in advance. There are no discounts specifically for husbands, but they may be eligible for a discount if they are a member of the Pampered Chef team. Husbands can also attend the business sessions at the conference, which will provide valuable information for growing and managing a Pampered Chef business
legacypc46
Gold Member
For those whose husbands have gone in the past...did their guys have a good time?

My spouse went with me to a work conferennce in my previous job and hated it. The hotel wasnt in a good location, nothing to do but play the slots (not his thing).

He is VERY supportive of TPC (I've been doing this for 6 months), but says he can't see this worth his while (and his $900 plane ticket from Germany).

Any thoughts?

My husband is going for the first time. I had spoken with outherspouses who attended previously and there were things for them to do, lus, in Chicago there are lots of things going on. This year, the format is a little different though.

My husband is going this year. This is my first time though. My son is also going so they can spend time together while I am at conference!!

1. Can my husband attend the conference with me?

Yes, husbands are welcome to attend the conference with their spouses. There is a fee for spouses to attend, and they will have access to all the same workshops, events, and meals as the registered attendees.

2. Is there a separate schedule or activities for husbands?

There is not a separate schedule for husbands, but there are some events specifically geared towards couples. These events will be clearly marked on the conference schedule, and husbands are welcome to attend any workshop or event with their spouse.

3. Can husbands participate in the cooking demonstrations?

Yes, husbands are welcome to participate in any of the cooking demonstrations or workshops. However, they will need to purchase a ticket for the cooking demonstrations in advance, as space is limited.

4. Are there any discounts for husbands attending the conference?

Unfortunately, there are no discounts specifically for husbands. However, if your husband is a member of the Pampered Chef team, they may be eligible for a discount on the conference ticket.

5. Can husbands attend the business sessions at the conference?

Yes, husbands are welcome to attend the business sessions at the conference. These sessions are open to all registered attendees and will provide valuable information for growing and managing your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookie325
  • lacychef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Stampaholic1961
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies