• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Sage Sausage Improve Your Pizza?

In summary, you can use any type of sausage for this recipe, but sage sausage is recommended for its unique flavor. For the amount of sage, 1-2 tablespoons of fresh chopped sage or 1-2 teaspoons of dried sage is recommended. Pre-made pizza dough can be used, following package instructions. While a different type of cheese can be used, mozzarella is best for its mild flavor. The pizza will take approximately 15-20 minutes to cook at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, but cooking time may vary based on your oven.
amerz_5
I am doing a pizza recipe for a show tonight. My host bought sage sausage. Is that going to work or is it going to taste funky? I'm not really big on sausage, so I've never had the sage.

amerz_5 said:
I am doing a pizza recipe for a show tonight. My host bought sage sausage. Is that going to work or is it going to taste funky? I'm not really big on sausage, so I've never had the sage.
It'll be fine! It's just got some extra seasoning in it.

Thank you for answering so fast! :)

1. Can I use any type of sausage for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of sausage for this recipe. However, the sage sausage adds a unique flavor to the pizza that may be missing with other types of sausage.

2. How much sage should I use when making this pizza?

We recommend using 1-2 tablespoons of fresh chopped sage for best results. If using dried sage, use 1-2 teaspoons.

3. Can I use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the package instructions for baking time and temperature.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese besides mozzarella?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese for this recipe. However, mozzarella works best because it has a mild flavor that complements the sage sausage well.

5. How long will this pizza take to cook?

This pizza will take approximately 15-20 minutes to cook at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. However, cooking time may vary depending on the type of oven you have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lt1jane
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • JAE