• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser for Hurricane Sandy: Find the Flyer and Help Support Relief Efforts

In summary, the "Hurricane Sandy Flyer" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that offers discounted products and special deals for those affected by Hurricane Sandy. It can be accessed online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Eligible purchasers include those affected by Hurricane Sandy, with proof of eligibility possibly being required. There may be restrictions on the quantity of certain products and the promotion may only be available for a limited time. The "Hurricane Sandy Flyer" cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions and only one promotion can be applied per order.
ChefJen2012
I'm hosting a fundraiser now for Hurricane Sandy and the Home office news says that they have a flyer for it. Does anyone know where I can find it? Or has anyon made their own??
Thanks!

I am trying to find it as well!

If you go to Promoting Your Business, click on Fundraiser Shows. There is a Blurb in the middle of the page that says American Red Cross. Click on that, and you will go to another page that has Superstorm Sandy Fundraiser Show FAQ, and Superstorm Sandy Fundraiser Show. It's the second one you click on.

Thanks so much!

Hi there! Thank you for hosting a fundraiser for Hurricane Sandy relief efforts. The flyer you are looking for can be found on the Pampered Chef Home Office website under the "Resources" tab. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant support team for assistance in creating your own flyer. Thank you for your support and dedication to helping those affected by Hurricane Sandy.

What is the "Hurricane Sandy Flyer"?

The "Hurricane Sandy Flyer" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that offers discounted products and special deals for those affected by Hurricane Sandy.

How can I access the "Hurricane Sandy Flyer"?

The "Hurricane Sandy Flyer" can be accessed online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Who is eligible to purchase from the "Hurricane Sandy Flyer"?

Those who have been affected by Hurricane Sandy, including residents of affected areas and first responders, are eligible to purchase from the "Hurricane Sandy Flyer". Proof of eligibility may be required.

Are there any restrictions or limitations on purchases from the "Hurricane Sandy Flyer"?

There may be limits on the quantity of certain products that can be purchased from the "Hurricane Sandy Flyer". Additionally, the promotion may only be available for a limited time.

Can I use other discounts or promotions in conjunction with the "Hurricane Sandy Flyer"?

No, the "Hurricane Sandy Flyer" cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
FFBearPChef
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
mirandachef
Replies
Views
Curlyone