• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eye-Catching Hurricane Matching Flyer: A Must-See Design from Our Director

In summary, the Hurricane Matching Flyer is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where a portion of the sales from select products will be donated to hurricane relief efforts. The products included in the flyer may vary and can be found on the website or through a consultant. 10% of the sales from eligible products will be donated, and host rewards or discounts can still be used towards these products. The flyer is available for a limited time, typically for the duration of hurricane season or until products are sold out. Take advantage of this promotion to make a positive impact on those affected by hurricanes.
ChefSandyK
Got this from my director in an email...thought I should share.

Have a great day,
Sandy

THANKS!!!! that looks great and will make it easier to get the word out. I have sent out many emails and talked about it alot and havent got much response from it. maybe this will make it clearer to everyone. thanks again for sharing.

Great FlyerI wish I had seen this before I sent out my wordy message! It looks great!

What is the Hurricane Matching Flyer?

The Hurricane Matching Flyer is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a portion of the sales from select products will be donated to hurricane relief efforts.

Which products are included in the Hurricane Matching Flyer?

The products included in the Hurricane Matching Flyer will vary depending on the current inventory and promotions. You can find the list of eligible products on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

How much of the sales from the eligible products will be donated?

Pampered Chef will donate 10% of the sales from the eligible products to hurricane relief efforts. This amount may vary for special promotions or events.

Can I still use my host rewards or discounts with the Hurricane Matching Flyer?

Yes, you can use your host rewards or discounts towards the purchase of eligible products in the Hurricane Matching Flyer. However, the portion of the sales from these products will not be included in the donation to hurricane relief efforts.

How long will the Hurricane Matching Flyer be available?

The Hurricane Matching Flyer will be available for a limited time, usually for the duration of a specific hurricane season or until all eligible products are sold out. We encourage you to take advantage of this promotion while it is available to make a positive impact on those affected by hurricanes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • cat