• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hurricane Ike Forgot Open House - Pampered Chef Shipped On Time #13thArrival

It is a large order and I am assuming it is because of the hurricane.In summary, the conversation revolves around the fast shipping times of Pampered Chef orders and how some orders may be delayed due to the hurricane. Some members have had their orders shipped within a few hours or days, while others are still waiting for their orders to ship. Overall, there is a positive sentiment towards the quick shipping times of Pampered Chef.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Whoa, with all going on with Hurricane Ike I had forgotten to submit my open house from Saturday. I submitted it late yesterday afternoon and it has already shipped due to arrive on the 13th which is tomorrow this is my $1,300 show. :love: Way to go PC!!!

Re: ShippingPC is amazing! My hosts can't believe how fast they get their orders!!

:cheer:I had a $1,500 show on Monday and submitted it this morning. It has already shipped and is due to arrive tomorrow (the 13th) also. I love how PC gets things out so quickly!I just got my email from home office that my show has shipped and it was submitted on the 16th. That's fast!!I used to hate waiting for the shipping info...now I can't wait to get the email! It's only been a few hours since I submitted my show, but I'm anxious to see when it will ship!I have a show that I submitted on the 6th that hasn't shipped yet. I wonder if they are holding it up because of the hurricane.My show from the 6th has shipped!It's amazing how fast stuff ships out now! I remember a year or two ago orders would take two weeks to get here...now they arrive in 2-3 DAYS! PC ROCKS!I just got an email from HO stating that the order I submitted last night has shipped today.That is so fast! I have one that I submitted on the 9th and it still hasn't been shipped. It was a pretty big order too...over $900.KatrinaI submitted a $900 show on the 9th which shipped today. I submitted a $1500 show on the 10th which has not shipped yet. I am going to call HO tomorrow and see what the hold up is. I am assuming it is because of the hurricane. I was hoping to be able to tell my host that her show had shipped.I submitted a show on the 10th that shipped today. It is due to arrive on the 15th. That is awesome! :love: I love how fast PC ships out now.I have a show submitted on the 8th that still hasn't shipped yet. I can't believe how fast some are shipping.I submitted an order on the 8th that hasn't shipped yet. I called today and they said it was being held up due to the hurricane. I guess it's all just luck of the draw. I hope my host doesn't mind waiting.I have a show that I submitted on the 10th that has not shipped yet either. I will have to call tomorrow and see what is going on. Thanks for the heads up.natashadI submitted a show on the

What is "Hurricane Ike Forgot Open House - Pampered Chef Shipped On Time #13thArrival"?

"Hurricane Ike Forgot Open House - Pampered Chef Shipped On Time #13thArrival" is an event organized by Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools and cookware. The event was created to help those affected by Hurricane Ike in 2008, and all proceeds from sales made during this event were donated to relief efforts.

Why was this event named "Hurricane Ike Forgot Open House"?

The event was named "Hurricane Ike Forgot Open House" as a play on words, to bring attention to the fact that while Hurricane Ike was causing widespread destruction, many people were also preparing for the holiday season and may have forgotten about those in need. The "Open House" aspect refers to the fact that Pampered Chef consultants opened their homes to host the event and showcase the products.

What is the significance of the hashtag #13thArrival in the event's name?

The hashtag #13thArrival refers to the date of the event, which was set for October 13th, 2008. This date was chosen to symbolize the 13th day after Hurricane Ike made landfall in Texas, as a way to honor those affected by the disaster and to remind people that the recovery efforts were ongoing.

Was Pampered Chef able to ship products on time for this event despite the hurricane?

Yes, despite the challenges caused by Hurricane Ike, Pampered Chef was able to ship products on time for the event. The company worked hard to ensure that the products were delivered to consultants and customers as promised, in order to maximize the impact of the event and help those in need.

How successful was the "Hurricane Ike Forgot Open House" event?

The event was a huge success, with over $1 million in sales and donations raised for Hurricane Ike relief efforts. The event also brought together Pampered Chef consultants, customers, and the community to support a common cause and make a positive impact during a difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jjhoo01
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • dannyzmom