• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Edit Hyperlink to Send to Specific Page on website.biz/dianesmith

In summary, to edit a hyperlink on website.biz/dianesmith, open the document or webpage where the hyperlink is located and right-click on it. Then, replace the current URL with the specific page you want to link to and save your changes. You can also change the text and customize the appearance of the hyperlink by right-clicking and selecting "Edit Hyperlink." To test if the hyperlink is working properly, simply click on it. You can add multiple hyperlinks to the same page and create internal links using anchor tags.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Does anybody know how to edit a hyperlink in a file so it goesto website dot biz/dianesmith?page=host-search-results&showId=2366529 and not to website dot .biz/dianesmith(In other words, one takes people to my show, the other just takes them to my PWS. But I want it to READ like my pws address. In other words, a hidden link, just like I did here!

Last edited:
Never mind ... I figured it out ... I was halfway there!

For those wondering how to do this ... right click on the hyperlink, select "edit" then note the text to DISPLAY and the actual hyperlink!

Glad you figured it out :) Just a reminder, you may want to edit your original post to delete the links to your PWS to avoid breaking HO rules.

I thought our websites were set up to only link to our homepage otherwise it might refer the customer back to the main website?

I thought we could link our websites on here because this is a site for PC reps?

You can't link to your website anywhere. That's why signatures include /crystalscookingnow instead of the entire link. The links would show up in a web search.

I think as long as the .biz/crystalscookingnow is still showing in the address bar of your link, it's ok. I'm not sure though.

Basically, If it forms a link you can click and go to your website, it's not allowed.

Alrighty then.

Of course, if you're sending it out in an email, that's a completely different thing.

1. How do I edit a hyperlink to send to a specific page on website.biz/dianesmith?

To edit a hyperlink, you will need to first open the document or webpage where the hyperlink is located. Then, right-click on the hyperlink and select "Edit Hyperlink." In the "Address" field, replace the current URL with the specific page on website.biz/dianesmith that you want to link to. Click "OK" to save your changes.

2. Can I change the text of the hyperlink to make it more descriptive?

Yes, you can easily change the text of a hyperlink to make it more descriptive. To do this, right-click on the hyperlink and select "Edit Hyperlink." In the "Text to display" field, replace the current text with your desired text. Click "OK" to save your changes.

3. Is it possible to customize the appearance of the hyperlink?

Yes, you can customize the appearance of a hyperlink by changing its font, color, and other formatting options. To do this, right-click on the hyperlink and select "Edit Hyperlink." Then, click on the "Font" or "Color" button to make changes. Click "OK" to save your changes.

4. How can I test if the hyperlink is working properly?

To test if the hyperlink is working properly, you can simply click on it and see if it takes you to the correct page on website.biz/dianesmith. If it does not, you may need to double-check that you entered the correct URL in the "Address" field when editing the hyperlink.

5. Can I add multiple hyperlinks to the same page on website.biz/dianesmith?

Yes, you can add multiple hyperlinks to the same page on website.biz/dianesmith. Simply repeat the steps for editing a hyperlink for each additional link you want to add. You can also use anchor tags to create internal links within the same page, allowing readers to navigate to different sections of the page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • BlueMoon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • byrd1956