• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Huperlink question

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Does anybody know how to edit a hyperlink in a file so it goes

to website dot biz/dianesmith?page=host-search-results&showId=2366529 and not to website dot .biz/dianesmith

(In other words, one takes people to my show, the other just takes them to my PWS. But I want it to READ like my pws address. In other words, a hidden link, just like I did here!

Last edited:

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Never mind ... I figured it out ... I was halfway there!

For those wondering how to do this ... right click on the hyperlink, select "edit" then note the text to DISPLAY and the actual hyperlink!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Glad you figured it out :) Just a reminder, you may want to edit your original post to delete the links to your PWS to avoid breaking HO rules.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I thought our websites were set up to only link to our homepage otherwise it might refer the customer back to the main website?

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I thought we could link our websites on here because this is a site for PC reps?

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
You can't link to your website anywhere. That's why signatures include /crystalscookingnow instead of the entire link. The links would show up in a web search.

I think as long as the .biz/crystalscookingnow is still showing in the address bar of your link, it's ok. I'm not sure though.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Basically, If it forms a link you can click and go to your website, it's not allowed.

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Alrighty then.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Of course, if you're sending it out in an email, that's a completely different thing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views