1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Huperlink question

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Does anybody know how to edit a hyperlink in a file so it goes

to website dot biz/dianesmith?page=host-search-results&showId=2366529 and not to website dot .biz/dianesmith

(In other words, one takes people to my show, the other just takes them to my PWS. But I want it to READ like my pws address. In other words, a hidden link, just like I did here!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
    Nov 24, 2009
  2. Intrepid_Chef

Never mind ... I figured it out ... I was halfway there!

For those wondering how to do this ... right click on the hyperlink, select "edit" then note the text to DISPLAY and the actual hyperlink!

Nov 24, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Glad you figured it out :) Just a reminder, you may want to edit your original post to delete the links to your PWS to avoid breaking HO rules.

Nov 24, 2009
  4. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I thought our websites were set up to only link to our homepage otherwise it might refer the customer back to the main website?

Nov 24, 2009
  5. Intrepid_Chef

I thought we could link our websites on here because this is a site for PC reps?

Nov 24, 2009
  6. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

You can't link to your website anywhere. That's why signatures include /crystalscookingnow instead of the entire link. The links would show up in a web search.

I think as long as the .biz/crystalscookingnow is still showing in the address bar of your link, it's ok. I'm not sure though.

7. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Basically, If it forms a link you can click and go to your website, it's not allowed.

Nov 24, 2009
  8. Intrepid_Chef

Alrighty then.

Nov 24, 2009
  9. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Of course, if you're sending it out in an email, that's a completely different thing.

Nov 24, 2009
Have something to add?