• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help the Humane Society: Join Our Fundraiser on October 25th!

In summary, the Humane Society Fundraiser is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef to raise funds for local Humane Society chapters. Customers can participate by attending a party, placing an order, or hosting their own party. The fundraiser includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, and a portion of the proceeds from each sale is donated to support the Humane Society. While direct donations cannot be made, purchasing products through the fundraiser still supports the important work of the Humane Society in animal welfare.
DebbieSAChef
Our homeschool group is taking a field trip to the Humane Society in our area on October 25th and I am going to try to do a fundraiser for them! I am attaching a flyer I put together with pet friendly products that you can use if you want to. I have a friend who has a pet ministry and I am hoping she can help me find animal lovers who will go online and order products for this fundraiser! I will keep you all posted on the results!

Debbie :D

Attachments

• Pet fundraiser.doc
    137 KB · Views: 1,548
I love your flyer, Debbie!!! I may have to "borrow" it and approach our Humane Society. It's a great idea!

Thanks for sharing.

Hey Debbie, that sounds like a great idea! I love supporting local organizations and the Humane Society is definitely a worthy cause. I'll definitely check out the flyer and see if there's anything I can order to help out. It's also great that you have a friend with a pet ministry who can potentially spread the word and get more people involved. Keep us updated on the results, I'm sure it will be a successful fundraiser! :)

1. What is the Humane Society Fundraiser?

The Humane Society Fundraiser is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef to raise funds for local Humane Society chapters. This fundraiser allows customers to purchase select Pampered Chef products, with a portion of the proceeds going towards supporting animal welfare organizations.

2. How can I participate in the Humane Society Fundraiser?

To participate in the Humane Society Fundraiser, simply attend a Pampered Chef party or place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host your own party and select the Humane Society as your charity of choice.

3. What products are included in the Humane Society Fundraiser?

There are a variety of Pampered Chef products included in the Humane Society Fundraiser. These include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. Look for the Humane Society logo next to eligible products.

4. How much of the proceeds from the fundraiser go towards the Humane Society?

A portion of the proceeds from each Humane Society Fundraiser sale goes directly to support local Humane Society chapters. The exact amount varies depending on the product, but on average about 15% of the purchase price is donated.

5. Can I make a direct donation to the Humane Society through the fundraiser?

Unfortunately, direct donations cannot be made through the Humane Society Fundraiser. However, by purchasing products through the fundraiser, you are still supporting the Humane Society and their important work in animal welfare.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CynthiaJohnson83
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CarlyK
Replies