• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success with Sheila: A Big Thank You and Team Directorship Achieved!

In summary, the speaker thanks Sheila and the other participants of SUYB for helping them reach their Directorship goal. Despite facing challenges such as dismal sales, a spouse being deployed, and medical issues, the speaker was motivated by the support of others on the call. They also express gratitude for Sheila's personal touch in the training. The speaker is now on track to earn a surprise trip to New Orleans for their spouse, and they hope to walk as a Director in NC.
erickamcdaniel
Gold Member
Hi Sheila and everyone else that participated in SUYB last fall! I just wanted to share with everyone that this month my team and I finally reached our Directorship goal. Sheila, I really appreciated the time you spent teaching the class, and answering all the follow-up questions. You probably don't remember me...I was a very silent observer, but I was soaking up all that each person on the call had to offer.

I was a little unsure if I was gonna make it through the holidays...dismal sales in December, hubby left for the "big sandbox" in January, and then I had some pretty serious medical issues in February...all the while trying to cart 4 kiddos around. I just kept thinking about what others on this page were going through, and realized that I had more support that I could even imagine. Now here we are, hubby will be home in a couple months, I am heading to NC, my team is more motivated than ever, and I am on track to earn New Orleans (a great surprise trip for my hubby!).

So, Sheila, I wanted to send a heartfelt thanks for your personal touch in the training. I had taken it before, but it was not nearly as fun and animated. Isn't it funny that you can hear the exact same words from two different people, but come away hearing two wildly different ideas?

Smiles,
Ericka

Awe, thanks! And Congratulations on your hard work and success during Hubby's deployment AND with 4 munchkins in tow! That's a GREAT accomplishment!!!That would be awesome for you to earn New Orleans & surprise him too!!! :DThis is my first NC and I haven't researched the rules ... hopefully you get to walk as a Director this year & that you don't have to wait until next year. ;)

Hi Ericka,Congratulations on reaching your Directorship goal! That's such an amazing achievement and I'm so happy for you and your team. It's great to hear that my class was helpful for you and that you were able to take away valuable information from the other participants as well.I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you faced during the holidays and in the following months, but it's inspiring to see that you were able to push through and stay motivated. It just goes to show how strong and determined you are. And it's also wonderful to hear that you have a supportive community here on the forum.I'm glad that my training was able to make a difference for you, and it's true that different people can have different interpretations of the same words. That's the beauty of learning from others and gaining new perspectives.Wishing you all the best for your upcoming trip to New Orleans and for your husband's return. Keep up the great work and continue to inspire others with your success!Best,

1. Who is Sheila?

Sheila is a person who deserves a huge thank you for her contributions or actions.

2. Why is a huge thank you being given to Sheila?

A huge thank you is being given to Sheila because she has done something exceptional or helpful.

3. How did Sheila help or contribute?

Sheila helped or contributed in a significant way, such as going above and beyond expectations, making a positive impact, or showing kindness and support.

4. What can I do to show my appreciation to Sheila?

You can show your appreciation to Sheila by expressing your gratitude, giving a small gift or token of appreciation, or simply saying thank you.

5. Is there anything else I should know about Sheila?

Sheila may have other talents, qualities, or accomplishments that make her deserving of a huge thank you, so it's always good to get to know her better!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • almondfarm