• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Biggest Show Yet: $1381 in Sales and 29 Orders!

R
RachelNguyen
Last Thursday I had my biggest show yet! I had a little contest going to encourage my hosts to try and beat my best show and she did it!

As a gift, I am getting her the Executive Family Skillet. Luckily it will count towards my panorama points, LOL! Plus she bought the lid. So, I get the skillet for her at 30% off AND earn commission on it. Not to bad at the end of the day.

$1381 in sales and 29 orders. WOW.

congratsThats really great. Way to Go!

Awesome, those big shows are the best...

AwesomeThat's great, I was thinking of doing that for June to help boost my sales for the sell athon! Congradulations!:D

OUTSTANDING!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Now, give us details about your competition, please!
Ann F.

Yes, I would be interested in the best show contest also. I think I read something about it here before. I think this would be a good thing for me to help with my July and August bookings.

Me too! Details please.... Congratulations!

That is amazing! Great job!

Congratulations Rachel! That's wonderful and you must feel on top of the world! I LOVE that feeling!:D

I also offer an incentive to my hosts but I make it year round so it will benefit me as well. I have whoever is my top host of the entire year (2006) they will receive the 12-piece executive set of cookware FREE! Now, they can add as many shows as they would like together. This works in my favor b/c they are trying to host 3-4 shows for me this year because everyone wants to win. I have one host who has turned in $2000 (2 shows, 1 for $1305 and the other for $709) and is turning in another $300 this week! Now, I don't think she would have done it if it wasn't for this promo. :D
I've attached the flyer that I put in all my host packets. Sorry for the blurry picture.:eek:

Attachments

• cookware promo flyer.pub
    60.5 KB · Views: 321
RachelNguyen said:
Last Thursday I had my biggest show yet! I had a little contest going to encourage my hosts to try and beat my best show and she did it!

As a gift, I am getting her the Executive Family Skillet. Luckily it will count towards my panorama points, LOL! Plus she bought the lid. So, I get the skillet for her at 30% off AND earn commission on it. Not to bad at the end of the day.

$1381 in sales and 29 orders. WOW.

Way to go Rachel!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!! Congratulations!

Hi Kristi,

Unfortunately my persnickety version of publisher won't open your file, but it is a GREAT idea! I might have to do that!

As for the contest I was running, it was pretty simple: Any host that beats my best show gets the executive family skillet. The best show, of course, will have to change now that it has been beat! LOL.

But I love the idea of a year-long contest! It is awesome!

Best,
Rachel

So do you do a "host appreciation" event where you present the cookware to the winner? I think that would be really neat - do a tea or something, or just get everyone together for coffee & dessert, present the winners, maybe throw in some other winners for random things (most in attendance, highest in outside orders, most shows held throughout the year, etc). It would make your hosts feel REALLY special and it's all tax deductible! You could make it sort of a mystery host show too.. have a raffle ($1/ticket, $3/5 tickets) for a gift certificate or a PC gift set/basket. you could do a little contest -- whoever brings the most in outside orders/most bookings to the appreciation event gets a prize (piece of stoneware or a gift certificate or something). maybe you could even get a show out of it too!! or do a "thank you" 20% off sale for all orders placed that day at the event. you could really have fun with it.. and the awesome thing is, you could do an opportunity spiel, telling them that you pampering them is just a taste of how PC pampers its consultants, and whatnot. plus, it's word-of-mouth advertising for hosts, because they'll be collecting orders to bring to the event and saying "hey do you want to order something? I have to get the most in outside orders to take to this "host appreciation" event that my PC consultant is having next week. if I bring the most orders/bookings, i win _________! oh, and if you do a newsletter, make sure to highlight the event in there!

Last edited:
I like the idea of a host appreciation event!

Love that idea Amanda! I did do a host appreciation event last year a few days after Thanksgving and held it as a mystery host show. (I had only been doing PC for 6 months and really wanted to thank everyone who had a party for me in my first few months!:D ) I gave tickets for a lot of different things. I've attached both flyers to this thread for you to check out. It was a great time of year to do it because I turned it in December for the Sell-A-Thon and I received $780 in sales. People had a great time and EVERYONE brought a dish to receive extra tickets and in turn it helped me because I didn't have to supply ALL of the food! We had a great time and this year I plan on bringing my friend over who is a massage therapist to give each person a 3-minute neck massage as a thank-you. If they want longer they can speak to Michele. ;)

I plan on doing it again this year and I love the idea of presenting the cookware to the host at the event. Hopefully they would come to get it but I don't see why they wouldn't!:)

Attachments

• Mystery Host INVITE good.doc
    103.5 KB · Views: 584
  • You are invited to my Pampered Chef Party1.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 456
Way to go! :) That is such an inspiration to me, I am just starting out with Pampered Chef, so far I have 3 parties booked, and 2 catalog shows, one is going on now. I intend to be succesful at this. I tried opening the attachment of the cookware challenge flyer but it isn't in word format, does anyone know how I can convert it?

Hi Katie...welcome to chefsuccess, you sound like you are on your way to a successful start! There is a cookware challenge word.doc in the Rejection thread...you could also search in the files and it will be there too.

I do an on-going incentive for hosts having a $1500 guest sales total. I offer the 6 piece professional set. I guess I need to change it now that the executive if offered! I've noticed that it gives that extra push to hosts at the $1100-$1200 range to shoot for the $1500 total. I've only had to pay it once or twice, but it has really benefitted me by giving the higher hosts an extra boost.

Paige Dixon said:
I do an on-going incentive for hosts having a $1500 guest sales total. I offer the 6 piece professional set. I guess I need to change it now that the executive if offered! I've noticed that it gives that extra push to hosts at the $1100-$1200 range to shoot for the $1500 total. I've only had to pay it once or twice, but it has really benefitted me by giving the higher hosts an extra boost.
So, how much does that end up costing you out of pocket? Do you just order it on the host's order at 30% off? I like this idea!:)

Kristi,
I love the idea of having the past hosts bring in outside orders!! What a great way to boost your sales. I'm only in ss3. I'm planning on having a mystery show this fall to introduce all the new products. I'll definitely have to remember this. Thanks for the great idea.

Congratulations on your idea and a great show. I absolutely love the idea of offering an incentive for your hosts for the year.

1. How did you encourage your host to beat your best show?

I had a little contest going where I challenged my host to try and beat my best show. This gave her an incentive to work towards and helped drive sales.

2. What was the prize for beating your best show?

The prize for beating my best show was an Executive Family Skillet. This is a highly coveted item and served as a great motivator for my host.

3. Did the host take advantage of any discounts or promotions?

Yes, the host was able to purchase the Executive Family Skillet at a 30% discount and also earned me commission on the sale. This was a great deal for both of us.

4. How much in sales did you make at this show?

I made $1381 in sales at this show. This was my biggest show yet and I am extremely happy with the results.

5. How many orders did you receive at this show?

I received 29 orders at this show. This is a great number and shows the success of my host's efforts and the effectiveness of the contest I had in place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarciMac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • ksmedic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Sheila