• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting My $2000 Cooking Show: Excitement Ahead!

In summary, Sharon submitted a $2000 cooking show and made 20 orders. She demoed cosmos, salsa, and fajitas. She is on her way to earning her trip and the cosmo recipe was yummy.
KayPT
I just submitted a $2000 cooking show! I am so excited. :)

KayPT said:
I just submitted a $2000 cooking show! I am so excited. :)

woo hoo! You ROCK! What's your secret?

Marghi

WOW!
How many orders did you have?! :thumbup:

I think there were 20 orders. I can't believe how big some of the orders were; close to $300. The show was about 30 people with several outside orders as well. The host just had a lot of friends!!

that is just super! What did you demo?

We did cosmos in the quick stir pitcher, salsa with the salad choppers, fajitas in the DCB in the microwave, and then a molten lava cake in the DCB in the microwave. Surprisingly I only sold 2 DCB's though. Last show I sold 5. I think the cosmos helped!

Wow... that's fantastic!

hope that is a triple points day for ya!

Congrats!! That is super fantastic....I can only imagine how awesome you're feeling! Kudos!

Congratulations!

fantastic - sure you'll enjoy the fabulous commission check when it arrives!

That was awesome! congratulations and continued success! I hope the show had some bookings!

Wow, that is fantastic!!! Would you mind sharing your Cosmo recipe?? I need to try that! :p

smspamperedchef said:
hope that is a triple points day for ya!

Sharon I was thinking the same thing. :D

Congratulations that is awesome!

Great job....

That's fantastic! Congratulations!

WAY TO GO!!!!! Hope you hit a triple points day!!!

Thanks everyone!! My problem is that I probably will never get a recruit. I live on an island with 9000 people. We don't need too many consultants here. Anyway, here is my cosmo recipe; it fits great in the quick stir pitcher.3 cups vodka
1.5 cups triple sec
3 cups cranberry juice
3/4 cup Roses lime juiceThey are super yummy. Just be sure there is a designated driver!

Congratulations! That is so wonderful! You are on your way to earning your trip.

What is the "Submitting My $2000 Cooking Show: Excitement Ahead!" program?

The "Submitting My $2000 Cooking Show: Excitement Ahead!" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for independent consultants. It allows consultants to earn up to $2000 in free products by hosting successful cooking shows.

Who is eligible to participate in the "Submitting My $2000 Cooking Show: Excitement Ahead!" program?

All active Pampered Chef independent consultants are eligible to participate in the "Submitting My $2000 Cooking Show: Excitement Ahead!" program. This includes both new and existing consultants.

What are the requirements for hosting a $2000 cooking show?

In order to qualify for the $2000 free product credit, a cooking show must have a minimum of $650 in sales and at least 10 buying guests. The show must also be submitted within 2 weeks of the original show date and be verified by the host's upline leader.

How do I submit my $2000 cooking show?

To submit your $2000 cooking show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" tab. From there, select the show you want to submit and click on the "Submit Show" button. Follow the prompts to enter the required information and submit the show for verification.

When will I receive my free products from the "Submitting My $2000 Cooking Show: Excitement Ahead!" program?

If your show meets all the requirements, you will receive your free product credit within 5 business days after your show is verified. The credit can then be used to purchase any Pampered Chef products of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mrslulu2012