• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Recipes: 200+ Tried & True Dishes

In summary, people are asking for help to open a recipe file that was shared by Rebecca. The file is a zip file and requires WinZip to open. Some people also asked for help opening .sig and .wpd extensions. The .sig files are Print Shop files and the .wpd files can be transferred to Word. People are also having difficulty navigating the site and are looking for specific recipes.
You ROCK! :D
Thank you!!

if you could email them to me also that would be great
[email protected]

It also said that the file was corrupted./.....thanks for this great file!!:sing:

What a great file I already found 3 recipes that customers had asked me about! For someone new to the biz this is great! Thanks!

Thanks!!! Works fine for me! Lots of great recipes!!!

You Rock!! Thanks for Sharing!

I had no trouble opening this file and I must say a lot of hard work went into the creation of these recipes! Thank you sooo much for sharing your gift!

can't download, would be to be emailed.

[email protected]
thanks in advance,.
this is a great website.
have a great day.

Does anyone still have this?

My computer downloads it into the like DOS blackhole that I can never seem to find.

Thanks

email [email protected]

Thank you so much for sharing these recipes. I had no problem d/l the zip file. Thanks again.

WoW!! Just found this! It is great! I cannot fathom how much work went into it. Thank you!

Thank-you! This is awesome! Newbie...first show tonight!

I'm looking for the spinach salad with strawberries and purple onions recipe. I don't know the name of it. It was in a pampered recipe book that I saw at a meeting. Please, can anyone help?

ChipLines said:
I'm looking for the spinach salad with strawberries and purple onions recipe. I don't know the name of it. It was in a pampered recipe book that I saw at a meeting. Please, can anyone help?

Hi, I don't know if you got the recipe you are looking for, but it is attached.

Attachments

• Strawberry Spinach Salad.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 629
At one time there was a very large file of DCB recipes on here, but the person who posted it, pull it due to the fact the someone was selling it on E-Bay. I had the file but my old computer crashed and now I don't have it. I would love to get it again!!! I know we had to email her and she sent it to us, anybody remember who it was?? thanks

I have a list of 70+ DCB recipes if you'd like it.

cookingwithdot said:
I have a list of 70+ DCB recipes if you'd like it.

I would love to get your DCB recipes, Dot! My email is [email protected].
Thank you sooo much!

Thank you soooooo much for sharing this! I'm having a blast going through all these amazing recipes. Just made the Tomato Basil squares, yum!!!!

WOW! These are great.

Thanks!!! :D

Good Lord! This is a wealth of information. Thanks for putting this together! :)

This is a great file!
Thanks so much for sharing! :)

If anyone can open this, can you save it as a word or pdf file and post it? That way those of us who can't open it don't have to keep posting email addresses. Thank you!

Thank you soooo much for posting these! This is wonderful!!!!:D

I am new and can't figure out how to start a post but I need some good demo recipe ideas. Is there a file w/ lots of DEMO recipes here or somewhere else? The 3 that came w my kit are getting old

Last edited:
Did you check Consultant's Corner? There are a lot of recipes there...theme shows and then you can search old SB's.

Awesome!! thanks sooo much!

Recipes are in .sig format here too. Any suggestions?

Thank you for these recipes. I was able to open the file. It is wonderful to have so many recipes in one place.

What an awesome file!! Thank you!!I'm trying to figure out how I can share this zip file with my cluster? Is there a way you can email it to me? I know you've had multiple requests already. My email is [email protected]Thank you, again.

Thank you for sharing! :)

thanks i loved this

Thank you for sharing

This thread was started in 2005. ;-)

Thank you soooo much for sharing, I saved it to my computer, I have no idea where, but I'm sure I'll find it. Thanks again.

I was able to open it okay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ChefJessica95765
  • Pampered Chef Recipes