• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Recipes: 200+ Tried & True Dishes

In summary, people are asking for help to open a recipe file that was shared by Rebecca. The file is a zip file and requires WinZip to open. Some people also asked for help opening .sig and .wpd extensions. The .sig files are Print Shop files and the .wpd files can be transferred to Word. People are also having difficulty navigating the site and are looking for specific recipes.
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!

Thanks! Great recipes and I was looking for the Turkey cranberry recipe earlier but I got it from you....thanks! I added all that to my desktop so I have a quick reference! Thanks again! Great post!

So I have a question...have you actually done all of these recipes??? Do you do these at shows or just at home? Are there some that you wouldn't recommend doing at a show? I recognized a lot of them, but some I had never heard of. Thanks!

Wow! Thanks SO much for that!!!

Thanks so much for the recipes!!

Awsome Collection of recipes.....Thanks!!

I'm a brand new consultant, and this is AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing the wealth. It worked fine for me by the way!

AWESOME! It opened great for me, what a wonderful thing to have on file! Thanks!

I had it and it is wonderful! I use it A LOT! You guys will love it!

Thanks, Erica!

Thank you so much!

Thank You!Thanks Rebecca!
I'm a new consultant and have been pulling recipes from anywhere I can find them! I can't wait to get home tonight to look through all of these!

This is a great reference!

I have only found this site 2 days ago. Wow, My shows are sure going to be alot more fun!!
Deanna

Thank you so much for sharing these recipes!!!!!

This is exactly something that I was hoping to find. This alone makes it worth paying the $5 to join. Thank you so much.

Wonderful recipesI just opened up Chefbilyeu recipes, and they are wonderful.. they are under my favorites. Thanks for sharing!! Always looking for something new to make.:)

WOW - great stuff!! Thanks!

Thank You! It'll take me forever to go through all of them but I'm so excited! I have recipes floating all over the place!

Thank you so much for sharing this will be a huge help to me. I can find recipes to showcase items I know the host is excited about now. What a great help this is. I am new so didnt know where to look for some of these.
This is a great site, I love it.
Deb

no problems opening here, TONS of great recipes

THANK YOU!

OMG!! Wow!!!! Thanks so much for the recipes! These are awesome! :thumbup:

Now to go try them all..........:eek: :eek: :eek:

This is great! Thank you for posting it. I downloaded it and it has all the recipes that I've been missing. :)

Thanks!!!I am so excited to just try each one on the list!! What a great tool to have on hand.......thanks so much:D

I don't know if you guys think this would be a good idea, but maybe when someone tries a recipe, they could take a picture of it and post it with the recipe name. I have read through some PC recipes and they sound really good, but I'm not always sure how to set them up. (especially some of the braids or rings.) I'm not sure of the best way to do this. Maybe a new thread just for pix of recipes? Anyone else have a better idea?

Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to make some of these recipes.

Awesome files!!! Thanks!!

Thank you from me too!Thank you very much this will be so helpful to me. :) I really appreciate it.

So great!! Opened fine for me. Thanks so much.

Recipes FileWOW! What a wonderful gift you've given us!
THANK YOU!!
Rosemarie Torem

Thanks! Very helpful!

In my searching around I found this thread and I just wanted to thank the OP for sharing all her wonderful recipes! Truly a blessing when looking for just the right dish to prepare!

This is so awesome some of the recipe's I have been really needing, thank you so much for posting!

Thanks for bumping this. It's now saved to my desktop.

Thanks for SharingHi -

I am new to the biz & so excited to have come across your file - Thanks a million for sharing!!!! You are a God-sent for me!!!

It opened right up for me. Thanks for all the recipes! That was super nice of you! :)

In need of recipes in word doc. - please!Hi everyone,

I have a show coming up tomorrow & I need these recipes if anyone has them! Please!

Western Brunch Pizza
Mocha Cappuccino Cake
Mexican Bean Dip

Thank you!

As someone who is new to Pampered Chef this is just what I have been looking for. Thank you soooo much!!!

This website is an awesome tool for my business. I am in desperate need of a recipe for Cool Lime Napoleons. I have old invites with them pictured on them. Would anyone be willing to post it here?

Thanks,
Brenda

Thanks for these great recipes. This file fell in my lap.

Thank you kindly:thumbup:

How kind of you to share!! These will be great additions going forward in my business!

God Bless!

Barb

Thank you so much for this file,, I saved it to my desktop also. It will be a great help in the future.

Could someone e mail me the recipes [email protected] I am sooo curious to see what everyone is raving about!!

Totally awesome.. It even tells us what tool to use.Lots of thanks!

Thank you for the recipes.. I just started PC loving it and this will come in handy!

Thanks for sharing! This is sooo helpful! :)

Thank you very much for the recipes!!! Being new to PC I'm all about getting new things to try.

Thanks again,

Thank you so much - it's so nice to have some new recipes to try out and share!

What a gold mine...thank you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ChefJessica95765
  • Pampered Chef Recipes