• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HUGE Recipe file!

lkprescott

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
In my searching around I found this thread and I just wanted to thank the OP for sharing all her wonderful recipes! Truly a blessing when looking for just the right dish to prepare!

GourmetMom

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
Thanks for Sharing

Hi -

I am new to the biz & so excited to have come across your file - Thanks a million for sharing!!!! You are a God-sent for me!!!

cwcollins

Novice Member
Dec 20, 2005
In need of recipes in word doc. - please!

Hi everyone,

I have a show coming up tomorrow & I need these recipes if anyone has them! Please!

Western Brunch Pizza
Mocha Cappuccino Cake
Mexican Bean Dip

Thank you!

B

BMBLBEE100

This website is an awesome tool for my business. I am in desperate need of a recipe for Cool Lime Napoleons. I have old invites with them pictured on them. Would anyone be willing to post it here?

Thanks,
Brenda

ChiefWorden

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Thank you kindly

:thumbup:

How kind of you to share!! These will be great additions going forward in my business!

God Bless!

Barb

lmradlein

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008
Thank you very much for the recipes!!! Being new to PC I'm all about getting new things to try.

Thanks again,

Oct 31, 2008
What a great file I already found 3 recipes that customers had asked me about! For someone new to the biz this is great! Thanks!

pcjenr

Novice Member
Mar 25, 2009
I had no trouble opening this file and I must say a lot of hard work went into the creation of these recipes! Thank you sooo much for sharing your gift!

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
WoW!! Just found this! It is great! I cannot fathom how much work went into it. Thank you!

ChipLines

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2009
I'm looking for the spinach salad with strawberries and purple onions recipe. I don't know the name of it. It was in a pampered recipe book that I saw at a meeting. Please, can anyone help?

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
I'm looking for the spinach salad with strawberries and purple onions recipe. I don't know the name of it. It was in a pampered recipe book that I saw at a meeting. Please, can anyone help?

Hi, I don't know if you got the recipe you are looking for, but it is attached.

Attachments

• Strawberry Spinach Salad.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 529

Luv 2 Cook

May 13, 2009
At one time there was a very large file of DCB recipes on here, but the person who posted it, pull it due to the fact the someone was selling it on E-Bay. I had the file but my old computer crashed and now I don't have it. I would love to get it again!!! I know we had to email her and she sent it to us, anybody remember who it was?? thanks

Apr 14, 2010
Thank you soooooo much for sharing this! I'm having a blast going through all these amazing recipes. Just made the Tomato Basil squares, yum!!!!