• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive Cookware Order: $987.50 Hand-Delivered to Me | Tuesday Show Special

In summary, the customer received an outside order for a show they were already a part of. They got 7pc Executive Cookware, 5pc Executive Cookware, 12" Skillet, lid, nylon tools, etc... She's always wanted the Cookware and doesn't want to host. The customer suggested splitting the order into two so that the original hostess would get credit. The customer said she didn't want to host. If the customer is fine with spending the money, then great. Give her a heartfelt "thank you" and follow-up with her to make sure she loves the cookware.
skaugchef
Gold Member
I just got an outside order hand delivered to me for a show I did on Tuesday. It was for $987.50 in product total. She got 7pc Executive Cookware, 5pc Executive Cookware, 12" Skillet, lid, nylon tools, etc... She's always wanted the Cookware and doesn't want to host. Oh my gosh! Thank you!

AWESOME! She will be a great contact to follow up with

Why don't you make a show out of it? Put one of the cookware sets as a customer purchase and everything else as a host purchase. She would probably apprechiate the discount and you would have a show submitted.
Just a thought.

Awesome. I say take it as an order. If it is on a show, then let that hostess get credit. If she doesn't want to hose, then just let her pay full price and you get the comission. If you make her a show of her own you are losing commission and sales on someone who was fully willing to pay full price.
Not to be rude, but car salesmen don't offer huge discounts just out of generosity. If you walk in, tell them what you want and are willing to pay the price they take the money and say thank you.

ETA: you can always reward her with great customer service.

lesliec said:
Awesome. I say take it as an order. If it is on a show, then let that hostess get credit. If she doesn't want to hose, then just let her pay full price and you get the comission. If you make her a show of her own you are losing commission and sales on someone who was fully willing to pay full price.
Not to be rude, but car salesmen don't offer huge discounts just out of generosity. If you walk in, tell them what you want and are willing to pay the price they take the money and say thank you.

Exactly. It's an outside order, already part of a show. So you'd be denying the original hostess credit for that order. Plus, the customer said she didn't want to host. If she's fine spending that money, then great. Give her a heartfelt "thank you" and be sure to follow-up with her to make sure she loves the cookware.

lesliec said:

leftymac said:
Exactly. It's an outside order, already part of a show. So you'd be denying the original hostess credit for that order. Plus, the customer said she didn't want to host. If she's fine spending that money, then great. Give her a heartfelt "thank you" and be sure to follow-up with her to make sure she loves the cookware.

Totally agree with both!

My understanding was that it was not a part of the show, just an individual order.

However i understand your side as well. I know that if she enters it as a show then she will get less comission on it. I just thought that it would be nice and the customer would be appreciative and would make a great long term customer.

Just my 2 cents.

Yep, it was a guest from a show that I had on Tuesday.
I normally would suggest waiting til October & helping the customer out. But, honestly I know she has the money (husband died & leftover life insurance money) and doesn't want to wait. She's so nice & always wants to help others out. The host is a Stampin Up Consultant. This friend spends atleast $1000 a year on Stampin Up.

Wow, definitely add her to your monthly newsletter! ;)

I bet that host is super excited over the benefits she will be receiving on her show!

As the consultant, I'd probably break her order down into 2-3 & give her some extra freebie cookbooks (I'd write off the extra shipping charges as a Consultant Gift). She'll be super happy and I'd still be getting a really good commission off the show. ;)

ETA: Still only charge her card ONCE! Otherwise, it's likely to show up as fraud on the credit card company's end. ;)

That's wonderful!

Isnt it great getting an order like that. I had a host in July whos friend ordered over 1k worth of stuff. I went over the Aug host special and her friend was like why didnt you host in Aug.

1. What is considered a "Huge Outside Order"?

A "Huge Outside Order" is an order from a customer that is not a typical party or individual order, but rather a large order for a specific event or organization.

2. How can I place a Huge Outside Order?

You can place a Huge Outside Order by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and selecting the "Huge Outside Order" option at checkout.

3. Are there any discounts for Huge Outside Orders?

Yes, we offer special discounts for Huge Outside Orders based on the size and type of order. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I customize the products in a Huge Outside Order?

Yes, you can customize the products in a Huge Outside Order to fit the needs of your event or organization. Please discuss your customization options with your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How far in advance should I place a Huge Outside Order?

We recommend placing a Huge Outside Order at least 3-4 weeks in advance to ensure availability of products and timely delivery. However, we can accommodate rush orders if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • adnoel