• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales at Christmas Craft Fair: Small Items, Bookings & Orders

In summary, the conversation involved a person who worked with someone else at a Christmas craft show. They had different strategies for selling items, with one focusing on cash and carry while the other focused on taking orders and bookings. They both had success, with the person focusing on cash and carry selling about $450 worth of small items. They also mentioned using plastic baskets and displaying gift ideas on one table. They discussed their methods for receipts and warranties, with one person mentioning trading a pizza stone for a gift from another vendor.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I worked with someone else at a Christmas craft show this last weekend. I had lots of small items for cash and carry. My partner needed orders and bookings. I think we both did well. I could have also sold 7 ice cream scoops if I would have had them. I hear others against cash and carry, but it works well for me. I sold about $450 in small items. I had several plastic baskets from the dollar tree with items seperated by catagory. Bamboo in one, peelers in another, spatulas also in one. I also sold quite a few items from the outlet like discontinued spreaders. I traded a pizza stone to another vendor for a gift for someone.
We had one table decorated with gift ideas. Everyone admired them, then started digging through what they could buy then.

Thanks for sharing!

We had one table decorated with gift ideas. Everyone admired them, then started digging through what they could buy then.

I've got a booth this upcoming weekend. So what were your gift ideas?? How did you show them, were they wrapped together?? Just curious.

Thanks,

Lisa

Also, how do you do receipts for C&C at a booth??

Thanks,

Lisa

We had some items together with ribbon and bows. Something like shown in the Christmas mini catalog.
The only reciepts we wrote were from orders taken. Everything else (c & c) was sold like a garage sale. Most of the items were $10 or less. Nothing that really needed a warranty.

Bobby - is the $450 your profit after the cost of the items, or just what you had in cash at the end of the show? Either way, that's quite a bit if the majority of the items were $10 or less.

I wish it was my profit, but no, it was the extra cash at the end of the show.

If you are selling off the table can you sell it C&C and then order one in their name shipped to you and send them a receipt. That way you get a replacement product and they get a receipt?

That's what I do if it's something that needs a warranty.

What is the "Huge Christmas Fair" event all about?

The "Huge Christmas Fair" is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef, where customers can shop for a wide variety of kitchen and cooking products, perfect for the holiday season. It's a great opportunity to find unique and useful gifts for your loved ones or to stock up on essential kitchen tools for your own holiday cooking needs.

When and where will the "Huge Christmas Fair" take place?

The "Huge Christmas Fair" typically takes place in late November or early December at various locations across the country. To find the nearest event to you, you can check our website or ask your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Do I need to purchase tickets to attend the "Huge Christmas Fair"?

No, tickets are not required to attend the "Huge Christmas Fair". It is a free event open to the public. However, we recommend RSVPing on our website or through your consultant to ensure there is enough space and products available for everyone.

What can I expect to find at the "Huge Christmas Fair"?

At the "Huge Christmas Fair", you can expect to find a wide range of kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef, including our popular holiday-themed items, as well as exclusive deals and discounts. You can also sample delicious recipes and get tips and tricks from our experienced consultants.

Can I place an order for Pampered Chef products at the "Huge Christmas Fair"?

Yes, you can place an order for any Pampered Chef products at the "Huge Christmas Fair". Our consultants will be available to assist you with any purchases and can also help you schedule a cooking or hosting party if you're interested in earning free products. You can also order online through our website during or after the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mommylove_07