• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My Husband Host a Party and Buy Me Products? | HO Policies Explained

In summary, your husband can host a party and buy you products, but there is a chance that your mother-in-law might raise some eyebrows if she receives an order from him with the same last name.
rowan0907
Is my husband allowed to host a party and buy me products?? I wasn't sure if HO frowned on that or anything...

Yes!!!!!!My hubby hosted a show for me and it went great!! I turned in his order with the address like the example below so that it wouldn't hold up the order. HO puts a hold on the order and then contacts you if the host has the same address as the consultant, since you don't receive commission off anything that is bought by someone that lives in your household.

EXAMPLE
Joe Host
c/o Donna Hurst
MY Street Address
MY Town, KY Zip

basically it just looks as if you had a host with the same last name and had the order shipped to you!

FyiMy mother just hosted a party. She has a different last name, but the same address. Nothing got held up. I closed on Thursday and she received her packages today... But, with my husband having the same last name as me, that would probably send up some red flags!!!

Host orders sent to consultantI usually have the host orders sent to me, I use there name but have my address and have never had an order held. I do this for those that work during the day and are not home for UPS delivery and I find it nice to make sure I have seperated all the orders and I know if anything is missing, I find it alot easier for me to seperate then the host to since I can tell the products by the box. I see no reason why your husband couldn't have a show, my mother in law has the same last name as me and I had her order shipped to my house and there was never a problem.

Sure he can!I've had my hubby host a show before. What I was told is he is eligible for all host benefits except the hospitality credit of $15. Other than that he is a normal host and gets the discount and free stuff.

HTH

So, "legally" speaking...I would just enter him in my PP as any other host?? How does it figure out whether or not he gets the $15??

pandi410 said:
...What I was told is he is eligible for all host benefits except the hospitality credit of $15. Other than that he is a normal host and gets the discount and free stuff.

HTH

My hubby got the $15 bucks. My director told me that he is eligible for all the same benefits that we are if we host a show. So, the only thing they are not eligible for is the Booking Benefit.

I was talking to her about this earlier.

1. Can my husband host a Pampered Chef party for me?

Yes, husbands can absolutely host a Pampered Chef party for their wives! It's a great way for them to show their support and help their wives earn free products.

2. Can my husband purchase products for me at my party?

Yes, husbands are welcome to purchase products at their wife's Pampered Chef party. In fact, they can even earn host rewards and discounts just like any other party host!

3. Are there any restrictions on what my husband can buy for me at my party?

No, there are no restrictions on what your husband can buy for you at your party. He can choose from any of our high-quality kitchen tools and accessories.

4. Can my husband use my Pampered Chef account to make purchases for me?

Yes, if your husband has access to your Pampered Chef account, he can make purchases on your behalf. However, it's important to note that only one host can receive rewards per party, so your husband would not be able to earn host rewards if he uses your account.

5. Can my husband earn commission if he hosts a party and buys products for me?

Yes, husbands can earn commission if they host a Pampered Chef party and purchase products for their wives. However, they must meet the minimum sales requirement and follow all host guidelines to receive commission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
pampered1224