• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Booked Your June Shows Yet?

In summary, the conversation revolved around booking shows for the month of June, with some participants having already booked multiple shows and others still working on getting more. There was also mention of a fundraiser and hopes to reach higher levels in the company's sell-a-thon. However, one participant shared that she was feeling unmotivated due to the recent passing of her grandfather, but was encouraged by others to take time for herself and not feel guilty about it. The overall tone was positive and supportive, with everyone expressing excitement and determination for the upcoming month.
Heather...I'm sooooooooooo sorry to hear about your loss. Have a good long talk with him from your heart & it will make you feel better & still close to him. That helps me when I lose a loved one. If I can help in any way please let me know. :)

Your friend,
Ginger

I have an online show that is at $600 so far and will close around June 5. Still have orders coming in and this is a bride, so her MIL and mom still have to order! I have 5 more cooking shows in June. Hoping for at least a couple more!

Ginger428 said:
Heather...I'm sooooooooooo sorry to hear about your loss. Have a good long talk with him from your heart & it will make you feel better & still close to him. That helps me when I lose a loved one. If I can help in any way please let me know. :)

Your friend,
Ginger

Thank you Ginger! IT's good to hear from you again, My Friend!! ;)

Okay I want to toot my horn, even w/ my extremely weird weekend I am already at level 1 for the June Sell Athon!!!!!!:D :D

New Fall products here I come, Yeah!!!!

Already met the cluster challange, Yeah!!!!!:D

pamperedalf said:
Okay I want to toot my horn, even w/ my extremely weird weekend I am already at level 1 for the June Sell Athon!!!!!!:D :D

Congratulations Amanda! That's awesome!

pamperedalf said:

YOU GO GIRL!! Keep it going!:D

Awesome Amanda! Hope you can reach to the highest level at that rate!

I am having a funky spell with some no contacts between people who said yes to booking shows at this job expo that I did.
So, feeling rather down.. I figured what the hay--and started to look wayyy back on my customers from Jan! Well, I got lots of anwering machines and I no, but hey!! I got a yes!! (This person had marked no's for everything back in Jan...)
Don't get sad, get on the phone and take a leap! It just may work! :)
Good luck to everyone and pray with me that I can get some sort of reply out of those MIA would-be hosts!!!
~ Take a look at the 100 No's in the Files section.. actually made me smile when I didn't feel like it!!~

I got a catalog show done in one day.
WooHoo for me!
Didn't even try :)

I have no shows for June. Everyone I talk to wants to wait until fall...???

Hey everyone! So I set my goal high for June...15 shows. I wanted to start a "fence fund" (I really need a place for my dog to run) and I wanted to have money for conference. I'm so excited! I just had my third June show and am already at $2418.17 in sales!!! The best part...I still have 13 shows left. My goal for June was $6000 and now I know I'm going to get there!!!

:)
Jennifer

WONDERFUL....keep it up so the poor doggie can run;) ;) ;)

WOW- 13 shows remaining! That is awesome for you and way to go about being at the $2k level so far!!! Good luck at reaching your goal!!!

Ps. By the Way how did you get 15 shows in a month????? That is fantastic!

iteachurkid said:
Hey everyone! So I set my goal high for June...15 shows. I wanted to start a "fence fund" (I really need a place for my dog to run) and I wanted to have money for conference. I'm so excited! I just had my third June show and am already at $2418.17 in sales!!! The best part...I still have 13 shows left. My goal for June was $6000 and now I know I'm going to get there!!!

:)
Jennifer

How awesome! Heck, at that rate you just may reach 10,000:D

Congrats to all of you who are doing great in June! I hate to be the one, but my June is looking pretty slim right now, but I'm working on it. I do have 1 new recruit (SS1 July) and 1 potential recruit I'm meeting with. I had 1 catalog show and 1 cooking show, but both have cancelled. I dropped 50 flyers in bags Saturday. I know something will work out and I'm not giving up.

Jeanie

Just booked my 11th show this weekend. 7 cooking shows and 4 cattie shows! :)

Ok, you guys have really got me pumped up now. I was going to give up on getting any more bookings this late in the month (I have 6 kitchen and 2 catalog), but I still have some openings for the last week of the month and I am going to try to fill them by getting on the phone tonight!!!

Jeanie,
My June is pretty skimpy also...I have done 4 shows but that will probably be it for me this month. I had a $3400+ May and was so pumped...oh well

Christa,

Thank you for posting. I'm really okay because I'm starting to feel like recruiting is better, especially this being only my 4th month and with PC being part-time for me. Some months are just going to be better and the ones that aren't, I'm still going to work hard to try to get there with some shows and sales.

Funny thing - just when I was feeling a little down about it yesterday the phone rang and it was an Avon rep I met at the gas station and talked to. She's my potential recruit I'm meeting tomorrow! How's that? You just never know - you just have to ask everybody! And, you have to wait for them to respond sometimes. Just keep asking.

Jeanie

pcjeanie said:
Christa,

Thank you for posting. I'm really okay because I'm starting to feel like recruiting is better, especially this being only my 4th month and with PC being part-time for me. Some months are just going to be better and the ones that aren't, I'm still going to work hard to try to get there with some shows and sales.

Funny thing - just when I was feeling a little down about it yesterday the phone rang and it was an Avon rep I met at the gas station and talked to. She's my potential recruit I'm meeting tomorrow! How's that? You just never know - you just have to ask everybody! And, you have to wait for them to respond sometimes. Just keep asking.

Jeanie

Funny, I am trying to convert this past co-worker of mine to make the switch from Avon to PC too! Since I know what it's like to work Avon (I tried it for 6 months 2 years ago) I know how much better TPC is as a company to work for! But she's just so comfortable with Avon now for doing it for 5+years don't know if it will happen but I will keep throwing the sign on incentives at her when they come along and maybe she will change her mind?? Good luck to yours!:D

Way to go-everyone who is having such a great June! I had hoped to have a good month-started off with 4 shows, and one just canceled the other day. I have made phone calls (am getting lots of voice mail), talked about "Free" shows at my 2 shows so far, did a mass email for Free June shows-no takers.I' m starting to get a bit discouraged. And I do have dates at the end of the month I'd love to book. Any suggestions?
On a bright note, I did recruit my host from my Saturday show-YEA!Thanks-every time I go on this site I am inspired and excited and usually want to make phone calls! Just want to talk with a live person, and not an answering machine :)Suzy in Texas

I guess it worked that I moved on from my MIA host. She called me last night which is when her show was scheduled to reschedule for 6/20. Yes, I agreed to do it and was very happy since this is my only June show right now. I had several booking from another host but gave them to her after I recruited her. Today I'm meeting with the Avon rep and will do my best to recruit. I also think I may have a chance at recruiting this host on 6/20 so will try that, too. Things are looking a little better for me in June and I'll keep plugging away and asking. Although it's sell-a-thon, it may turn more into a better recruiting month for me.

Jeanie

I have 6 cooking shows and 1 catalog show so far..my goal is at least 3 more shows and I really need to get on that in the next few days. I'm running out of June!! I'm closing a 2 shows tonite and one is over $1,000 so far! SO YEAH!! At least I know that I'll be at least to level 1..but I would LOVE to get to level 4 but might have to wait to do that one in December.

well i was really pumped and then my life took a turn... we are now in the process of selling our house (open houses and packing) we are spending the weekends 2 hrs away from home looking for a new house to live in, i have a 15month old and 2 months prego. My husband took a GREAT job 2 hours away and starts july 10... I don;t have time to think lately and much less get a show together... i am so bummed! I don't know what to do... i may not be able to attend conference now either... and i really don't want to do a personal waiver of sales... but i might just have to.. with all the moving etc.. WHAT A WAY TO START THE SUMMER... i just keep thinking about that 30-60-90 day rule.... i am getting depressed...

cookinthehouse said:
well i was really pumped and then my life took a turn... we are now in the process of selling our house (open houses and packing) we are spending the weekends 2 hrs away from home looking for a new house to live in, i have a 15month old and 2 months prego. My husband took a GREAT job 2 hours away and starts july 10... I don;t have time to think lately and much less get a show together... i am so bummed! I don't know what to do... i may not be able to attend conference now either... and i really don't want to do a personal waiver of sales... but i might just have to.. with all the moving etc.. WHAT A WAY TO START THE SUMMER... i just keep thinking about that 30-60-90 day rule.... i am getting depressed...

Hang in there! Things are crazy now, but they can only get better:) Maybe you could get in a few catalog shows while the moving process is happening? Do you know people where you're moving to? Try to get a couple shows scheduled shortly after you'll arrive to the new place. Hey, maybe even the realtor?;) I know on the supply order, for anyone that's moving their business, listen to the 'move it, don't lose it' (or I think that's what it's called!) The lady that did that session last conference is in my cluster! She moved her biz from KS to KY, and didn't miss a beat!
I'm sure the prego hormones aren't helping you any--but have no fear, it'll all work out!

I was thinking that too! Get a few people to order and maybe get a cattie show for June so you at least stay active and won't have to worry about it when you move in July. Welcome this as a fresh start and more people to meet and add to your customer base. When you find a place to live introduce yourself to your neighbors and give them your card in case they ever need to call you. I always say here is my card in case you see someone breaking into my house!! Half jokingly, but that gets my PC card into their hands and gets the conversation going in the right direction. Another thing I have done is bring them some PC goodies with your card and say you are always looking for people to try out your new PC recipes because your husband can't eat everything! Good luck and always look at the positive!!

Well . . .As previously posted, I had a great month ahead of me a week ago. Five confirmed shows on my calendar. Then in the past 3 days -- 3 shows gone. Once rescheduled to September, one interested in show closer to the holidays, but no date and really didn't sound promising. The third left me a message that her daughter had swimming lesson this month and July was too busy, what wanted to schedule in August. I have left her at least 3 message with no response.

I still have 2 shows on the books (one I have not been able to get ahold of since I book her show last month:( ), and have a few orders that I threw together and begged my SIL to try and get a few orders together and I would make her the host and she could get some free stuff. I really want to earn the cluster challenge and need to have 4 shows! I don't know what to do now.

What started out as a record month is now a ship sinking fast!

Hang in there! I've had the same type of month, but I'm doing a Phone Sale on Saturday, June 24th-the day of my cancelled show. I'll let you'all know how it goes!
Just knowing that everyone cares so much about each other's business is a real inspiration to me:)Suzy in Texas

thanks for the encouragement.. i do know people well husbands friends i can talk to their wives... The one thing that is keeping me going is it is like starting fresh again...
I really wanted to go to conference though...
what is the phone sale thing

Do a search for Friday Phone Sale-it's a great idea! You pick the date and hours of your sale, customers call you to place orders, and they receive various discounts at certain hours of the sale. It's definitely worth a try!
Suzy in Texas

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJeniLobdell
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • WLMcCoy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire