• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How's everyone in New England holding up?

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Hopefully you guys are not too soggy!! I heard about all of the rain and you guys just can't quite catch a break...be careful and stay safe!

Sep 11, 2005
Thanks Andrea, I live in Billerica, MA, it's about 20 miles north of Boston. We are okay here at my house. I never get water in the basement, but I know a few people who have been having a tough time with the water damage. We have a few rivers in that go through our area that are close to going over there banks. Thanks again for your concern. They say by Wednesday we are going to see some rain, I hope they are right.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I can't help but to be concerned, I went to high school in Belmont (next door to Cambridge) I also lived in Malden, Everett, and Hull and still have lots of friends scattered around the area. Glad to hear you are okay and hoping that you stay dry too!

R

RachelNguyen

RI is hanging in there. We have had a few rivers flood their banks, but my basement is doing ok. (Stinky from the dampness, but no standing water...)

I'll have to bleach the heck out of it to kill all the mildew!

Thanks for asking.

Rachel

(who feels a little like a mushroom right about now...)