• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing June Bookings with Dollar Days Incentive - Get Free Fall Products!

In summary, Hilary is doing well with her Dollar Days incentive. She has booked 4 shows so far and is shooting for 10 cooking shows and a couple catalog shows. She is all about getting free products and hopes to reach $3,000 in sales by June.
Christa
I'm doing the Dollar Days incentive and its working great! I have 6 shows for June already...gimme my free fall products!

I usually don't get bookings from shows but I'm trying to change how I do some things and Wed. night I got 4 bookings from one show-that has never happened to me...:D

How many shows are you shootin' for for June?

I already have 2 and would like at least 6 more, I would like to get to level 2 at the minimum!

Great job on the 4 bookings!!!

So far I have 3 shows on the calendar. I'm shooting for 10 cooking shows & hopefully a couple catalog shows. I've been doing 5-6 shows per month so this will be a challenge for me. I'd really like to get that level 3!! I'm all about getting free products:D I do have about 6 more people that have 'said' they'd like to do a show, now it's just time to get ahold of them!
Good luck to all with those bookings!!!

What is the Dollar Days incentive and how does it work? I have 1 booking for June, with a possiblity of 2 more. I would really like to finalize those 2 and add more.

Congrats on the 4 bookings!

I have 8 shows booked with a few people who told me to call in a week or so. I am also shooting for level 2, but will keep my fingers crossed for level 3. I have two people who want to sign at the begining of June. I have a fair on Saturday, and I hope to get more bookings from that!:D

Good Luck to everyone booking their Junes! I would like 12-15 shows for June, so 7 more to go.:D

I have 3 scheduled, 3 to shedule an actual date and want at least 8-10 for June! Hoping to reach at least the $3k level!

Will try the Dollar days flyer starting next week at my first May show and see if I get any takers!

I have 2 so far...maybe 3. This lady calls me and was interested in booking, I booked her in and then asked for her address and she is like "can I call you tomorrow?" and I never heard from her and I tried calling and emailing...?!?!?!?

Typically I do 2-3 shows a month. I plan on trying for 8 in June. This will be really hard for me but with the BRU event this Saturday and a Community Day table next saturday I should get there! I have 2 already. I am sure I can get 6 more! I will do more if I get enough leads! We are going to Disney with all 4 kids in August so the extra $$$ would be great along with the free stuff LOL!!!

Christa said:
I usually don't get bookings from shows but I'm trying to change how I do some things and Wed. night I got 4 bookings from one show-that has never happened to me...:D

What did you change?

heat123 said:
I have 3 scheduled, 3 to shedule an actual date and want at least 8-10 for June! Hoping to reach at least the $3k level!

Will try the Dollar days flyer starting next week at my first May show and see if I get any takers!

Okay, did I miss something, where is this flyer?:confused:

Yes, I would be very interested in seeing the Dollar Days flyer as well.

If you just go to files and type in "Dollar Days" it will pull up a bunch of different flyers for you. Just now it got 5 for me. (don't know how to attach them though.) They are great! Thanks!!
Hilary

Okay - I found the documents. Being a "newbie" (this title will be gone someday :) ), how does the discount work? If I sell a large round stone for $9, how would I enter that on PP to get them the discount? I am assuming I pay for the remaining amount.

You would put it on the host order like this:

Say they have a show on the 9th and want the large round stone for $9.
They had a $500 show so they will be getting the 25% off the host order. It would be like this then.

Large round stone $25.50
minus 25% discount=$19.13
Minus Host pays $9=$10.13

Then you would enter $10.13 as a consultant gift under payment options on PP.

Hope this is not too confusing!

Last edited:
I think I understand that. I don't have access to my PP right now, but I will "play" with it when I get home.

Thanks Hilary!

My goal for Pan-a-Rama is Level 3! It's a stretch, but I never thought that I'd get the $3000 month, so now that I'm nearly at the $4000 month I thought hey why not? I don't have many shows scheduled next month, yet, but I usually get about 2 bookings per show and I have 3 Cooking shows left this month and 4 catalog shows left, so I'm hoping for some help. Maybe divine intervention? I'll get there. The lord will provide.

How do you get 2 bookings per show? I have 3 potentials in June, and 1 booked, and I could use 8 bookings!

What about cookware or other high-priced items? Do you exclude them from the promo? This could get a bit expensive if you include that in the Dollar Days.

I only use what is pictured on the flyer! Yes, you do need some controll over wht you will give away! The only cookware I would concider is the 8" gen II saute pan which is $20.75. That is just me though!! It's your business to work however you want to!

Boy, I can't spell today!!

I'm only using the products pictured on the flyer, but its working-I got 2 for June since I started showing the flyer, one for the 2nd and one for the 5th.

After I looked at the flyer more closely I realized that was the trick to the sale. I printed off my version just a moment ago and gave it to a co-worker for her sister in law. She thought it was great and is considering a show herself. I am going to give it to every person I see!!

Here is something else I came up with to leave around town on bullitin boards and to hand out to everyone I see!

View attachment june.doc

Hope it helps and thanks to everyone who helped with the ideas!:D

1. How many parties have you booked for June so far?

As of now, I have booked 3 parties for June. However, I am still actively reaching out to potential hosts and filling up my calendar for the month.

2. Are there any open dates left for June parties?

Yes, there are still a few open dates available for June parties. If you are interested in hosting a party, please reach out to me as soon as possible to secure a date.

3. What incentives or specials are being offered for June parties?

Currently, we are offering a special discount for hosts who book a party in June. Additionally, there are some exclusive host rewards and bonuses available for June parties. Contact me for more details.

4. Can I still book a party for June even if I have never hosted a Pampered Chef party before?

Absolutely! We welcome first-time hosts and would love to introduce you and your friends to our products. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun, and I am here to guide you through the process.

5. I am interested in hosting a virtual party in June. How does that work?

Hosting a virtual party is a great option for those who may not be able to have an in-person gathering. We will schedule a date and time for your party and I will provide you with a link to share with your friends. During the party, we will demonstrate and showcase our products through a virtual platform. It's a convenient and safe way to host a party!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Karen0529
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ahammons