• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help Me Get My PC Kitchen Redone on a Budget?

In summary, you can redo your PC kitchen on a budget by using tips and tricks such as shopping during sales and using coupons. You can also sell your old PC items, purchase gently used items, or host a party to earn discounts. To find budget-friendly options on the Pampered Chef website, check the "Outlet" section, filter by price, or follow a consultant on social media for updates on sales and promotions. As a new Pampered Chef consultant, you can take advantage of discounted starter kits and host rewards to update your kitchen. Staying organized during the process can be helpful by creating a budget, making a list of items, using Pinterest or a vision board, and decluttering and organizing your current kitchen.
RCMedic7
Howdy y'all and Well Met!!!!!!! My name is Martha Jane and I have loved my PC stuff for years... so I joined to get my own kitchen redone and cost me less to do it... hehehe... and to replace the stuff that wondered home with others from college...
My friend MommyHugz1978 just introduced me to this site and from what I have seen so far it LQQKS great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
I have been mostly dabbling in PC for the last few months... life has been very "Patas Arriba" (feet up, head down) as they say in Spanish for the last few months... mostly just from moving into my house and trying to locate everything again... my whole office is still in boxes and I just got filing cabinet set back up again...
Can't wait for things to get back to normal!!! hehehe :D (but who hasn't said that line before???)
I hope to get to know more of you better and I will pass on any ideas that I find along the way!!!
Take care and good night!!!

Last edited:
RCMedic7 said:
Howdy y'all and Well Met!!!!!!! My name is Martha

welcome to CS Martha Jane. You will find a wealth of information here. Enjoy the site and good luck with your business. Laurel

Welcome Martha Jane!

Hey there Martha Jane! Welcome!

Howdy Martha Jane from one Texan to another.:D I just found this site myself and I love it. People here are SO friendly!!

Lisa

Welcome!
Come on in and join the wackiness...... um I mean fun...

:D ;) :D

Hi Martha Jane from another Texas Gal! Welcome to the group

Howdy do, Martha Jane. Welcome. Set a spell. Put your feet up. (Always a good idea, because the bull manure gets mighty deep here.)

Welcome to our virtual cluster Martha Jane. I hope you have as much fun and learn as much hear as I have. This is a great place.

Welcome, Martha Jane!! You'll love it here. I wish you much success.

I'm a "Becky Jane" although don't use the Jane part. My friends used to call me that though and it rhymes with my last name......Becky Jane Gosain. They thought that was hilarious when I got married.

Have tons of fun with your business!!:D

pamperedbecky said:
My friends used to call me that though and it rhymes with my last name......Becky Jane Gosain. They thought that was hilarious when I got married.

Have tons of fun with your business!!:D

I have a friend named Leanne. She goes by Lee. Her married name is Pugh. That's right. She's Lee Pugh. The hilarious part is that, in college, when she met her husband, she collected Pepe LePew stuff.

RCMedic7 said:
Howdy y'all and Well Met!!!!!!! My name is Martha Jane and I have loved my PC stuff for years... so I joined to get my own kitchen redone and cost me less to do it... hehehe... and to replace the stuff that wondered home with others from college...
My friend MommyHugz1978 just introduced me to this site and from what I have seen so far it LQQKS great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
I have been mostly dabbling in PC for the last few months... life has been very "Patas Arriba" (feet up, head down) as they say in Spanish for the last few months... mostly just from moving into my house and trying to locate everything again... my whole office is still in boxes and I just got filing cabinet set back up again...
Can't wait for things to get back to normal!!! hehehe :D (but who hasn't said that line before???)
I hope to get to know more of you better and I will pass on any ideas that I find along the way!!!
Take care and good night!!!

Hey Martha.... I see you got your intro done..... Welcome to our virutal cluster!!!

~ Leah

Martha Jane - Just a warning - This place can be addictive!!!! My name is Kathy and I am a Chef Success addict!

Thanks For The Welcome!!!!!WOW WHAT WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

LOVE READING ALL YOUR WELCOMES!!!!!!!!

Just found out that I will be in the Second Session of Conference... Hope to meet some of y'all there!!!!!

I'll be there! Hope we get a chance to meet.

Hi Martha Jane. I live in Wylie. I too am new to CS. I have already posted a few times and love it. And YES, it IS addictive, but in a good way.

Welcome aboard our PC Family.

Hi Texas folk! Neighbor here, in Allen! :D

1. Can I get my PC kitchen redone on a budget?

Yes, you can definitely redo your PC kitchen on a budget. There are many tips and tricks you can use to save money, such as shopping during sales or using coupons. Additionally, consider purchasing items from Pampered Chef's outlet section or hosting a party to earn discounts.

2. How can I replace my old PC items without breaking the bank?

One option is to sell your old PC items to earn some money that can then be put towards purchasing new items. You can also look for gently used items from other PC consultants or on resale websites. Another option is to host a party and use the host rewards to replace your old items.

3. How do I navigate the Pampered Chef website to find budget-friendly options?

The Pampered Chef website has a section called "Outlet" where you can find discounted items. You can also filter your search results by price to find lower-priced items. Additionally, consider joining a Facebook group or following a consultant on social media for updates on sales and promotions.

4. Can I get my kitchen redone even if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Of course! Pampered Chef offers a variety of starter kits for new consultants at discounted prices. You can also take advantage of the host rewards program by hosting a party and using those rewards towards updating your kitchen.

5. How can I stay organized during the process of redoing my kitchen?

It can definitely be overwhelming to redo your kitchen, but staying organized can make it easier. Consider creating a budget and making a list of the items you want to replace. You can also use Pinterest or create a vision board to keep track of your ideas and inspiration. And don't forget to declutter and organize your current kitchen before bringing in any new items!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• evvy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Fran Milne
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies