• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for tips on starting my Pampered Chef business in Georgia?

In summary, the process for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Georgia involves signing up online or with a local consultant, purchasing a starter kit, and completing training. The starter kit includes various products, business supplies, and training materials. To find customers in a new area, you can host a launch party, reach out to local organizations, and utilize Pampered Chef's resources and support. Being a Pampered Chef consultant offers the opportunity to earn income, have a flexible schedule, access discounted products, and earn rewards. To make the most out of the business in a short amount of time, it is important to set goals, utilize social media, attend trainings and events, and stay updated on new products and promotions.
Jamie Guimette
Hello AllGlad I came across this amazing forum page for PC Consultants. I recently joined Pampered Chef and am eager to get the ball rolling. I've always hosted parties and LOVE PC product. I was looking to purchase a pizza stone when arriving to Fort Benning, here in Georgia. When researching I realized this area didn't have many consultant's so I decided to take the plunge. We're military so we often move every three years or so. I thought this might be a good way for me to get myself out there to meet people. So far, I've done a smaller catalog party and am currently setting up my launch. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome Jamie to Pampered Chef and Chef Success! There is a ton of information here to help you. Just look thru our threads or do a search and you'll get lots of ideas and suggestions.
Also post in the appropriate category if you don't find exactly what you want.

Welcome to CS!

DebPC said:
Welcome Jamie to Pampered Chef and Chef Success! There is a ton of information here to help you. Just look thru our threads or do a search and you'll get lots of ideas and suggestions.
Also post in the appropriate category if you don't find exactly what you want.
Thank you. I plan on reading through them especially when it comes to processing payments. I have had issues with submitting orders and the charges pending however don't post. I've called home office however haven't had much luck. Do you collect payment from customers then you use your own account or have them pay through our personal website?

Welcome! The most important thing is to have fun at your shows. If you're having fun others will have fun, too.

1. What is the process for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Georgia?

The process for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Georgia is simple. You can sign up online through our website or contact a local consultant for assistance. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete some training before officially becoming a consultant.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials. It is designed to give you everything you need to start your business and begin hosting parties and events.

3. How do I find customers in a new area?

As a military spouse, moving to a new area can be challenging. However, Pampered Chef provides many resources and support to help you find customers. You can start by hosting your own launch party and inviting friends, neighbors, and coworkers. You can also reach out to local organizations, such as schools and churches, to offer your services for fundraising events.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income, build a flexible schedule, and be a part of a supportive community. You also have access to discounted products and can earn free trips and other rewards based on your sales and team building efforts.

5. How can I make the most out of my Pampered Chef business in a short amount of time?

To make the most out of your Pampered Chef business in a short amount of time, it is important to set goals and be consistent with your efforts. Utilize social media to reach a larger audience and offer incentives to customers who host parties or refer new customers. Attend trainings and events to learn from other successful consultants and stay updated on new products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LoriL
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Diane L Perkins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes