1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Howdy From GA

1. Hello All

Glad I came across this amazing forum page for PC Consultants. I recently joined Pampered Chef and am eager to get the ball rolling. I've always hosted parties and LOVE PC product. I was looking to purchase a pizza stone when arriving to Fort Benning, here in Georgia. When researching I realized this area didn't have many consultant's so I decided to take the plunge. We're military so we often move every three years or so. I thought this might be a good way for me to get myself out there to meet people. So far, I've done a smaller catalog party and am currently setting up my launch. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

raebates likes this.
  2. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Welcome Jamie to Pampered Chef and Chef Success! There is a ton of information here to help you. Just look thru our threads or do a search and you'll get lots of ideas and suggestions.
    Also post in the appropriate category if you don't find exactly what you want.

Feb 5, 2015
  3. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

Welcome to CS!

Feb 5, 2015
  4. Thank you. I plan on reading through them especially when it comes to processing payments. I have had issues with submitting orders and the charges pending however don't post. I've called home office however haven't had much luck. Do you collect payment from customers then you use your own account or have them pay through our personal website?

5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Welcome! The most important thing is to have fun at your shows. If you're having fun others will have fun, too.

Feb 11, 2015
Have something to add?