• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Considering a Career with Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. To become a consultant, you can sign up through their website or a current consultant, purchase a starter kit, and attend training sessions. A cooking show is a party where guests can try and purchase products while the host earns rewards. A catalog show is similar, but orders are placed through catalogs. The Pampered Chef debit or credit card allows customers to make monthly payments and earn rewards points.
JerryD
Hello everyone...I am not a consultant yet, but I am thinking about it. I stumbled on this community while googling to find out info about PC. This site has really been a wealth of information.

I work full time at a bank in customer service (so I am used to dealing with people), and I love to cook plus I love Pampered Chef. It seems like this would be a fun way to make some extra money. I have already been talking with a local consultant to get information about the business.

I know alot of people in town so I think that I could find some people who would host a cooking show...and I definately could get some to at least host catalog shows.

From reading on here, I have seen posts about a PC debit or credit card. I am kinda confused by that. Are there any threads that can explain that a little more.

Hey Jerry!!! Welcome to the site. Where in IN are you? I'm in Geneva, a western suburb of Chicago. Sounds like this would be right up your alley!!!! If you have a bunch of questions, just post them here and you'll have helpful people answer them. It's an AWESOME place here. I stumbled on it JUST like you three years ago and I love it. You just have to be careful it doesn't suck up all your time! Feel free to PM me with any questions and I"m happy to help!!

Welcome!:)

Oh and to answer your question about debit or credit card. Basically you have to have one because this is how you "pay" for your show orders. I personally have the debit card. It's not a normal debit card that you can use other places, but it allows PC to debit the money from your account from guest orders that used cash or checks. Does that make sense? Some people do the cc, but I don't need another bill to worry about paying.
The debit card does it all automatically about 4-5 business days after a show is submitted. Hope that helps!!!

Well, I have finally decided to take the plunge and sign up. I have alot going on right now (I am getting married in October) so the consultant I have been working with suggested that I sign up once the wedding is over. I am going to start working on getting some bookings lined up. I am very excited at the prospect of being in business for myself. I can't wait to see what kind of great things come from this.

I can't tell you what a great resource this community has been...reading so many wonderful posts helped me to see what a great opportunity there is with PC.

Hi Jerry, welcome! Congrats on the wedding. This would be a great month for you to sign considering they are having the 1/2 price promo going on, but you proberly know that :) However with a wedding I'm sure you have a lot on your plate, either way in the meantime feel free to browse. I absolutly love the company and this site. You will find a lot of useful information here.

Welcome! And, best wishes on your new business.Where are you in Indiana?

The nearest big town is Bloomington...probably about a 20 minute drive from my house. I live out in the sticks...nothing but farm land and corn.

Trust me, you can't live too much more out in the boonies than I do. LOL! Again, welcome!

Welcome!!!

Welcome!! I live 20 miles West of Sullivan, IN on the IL side.

Welcome! I had an aunt that lives in Lyons and my maiden name is Worthington. Turns out the Worthington, IN was settled by some distant relatives back about 10 generations ago or so...

I'm not a Hoosier but I do live in Indiana! Welcome to Chef Success.Bev

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. They offer a variety of products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and pantry items.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up through their website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and attend training sessions to get started.

3. What is a cooking show and how does it work?

A cooking show is a party hosted by a consultant where guests can see and try out Pampered Chef products while enjoying food made with those products. The host earns free and discounted products based on the sales made at the show.

4. What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is similar to a cooking show, but instead of having a party at someone's home, the consultant provides a host with catalogs and order forms to share with friends and family. The host can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made from the orders placed.

5. What is the Pampered Chef debit or credit card?

The Pampered Chef debit or credit card is a payment option for customers who do not want to pay for their purchases upfront. It allows them to make monthly payments on their purchases and earn rewards points for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kari L Ferrell