• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is 17 Too Young to Become a Successful Direct Sales Consultant?

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of a senior in high school wanting to sign up as a consultant for a direct sales company before she turns 18. Her mother is willing to sign and help her during the summer, but it is uncertain if the company has an age limit. The conversation also mentions the potential success of a mother/daughter team in the business.
mrssyvo
I have a recruit lead, who is a senior in high school- very mature for her age, going away to bible college. She wants to sign, and do shows this Summer, and take her business with her to college. I KNOW she would be a success, and she is very excited to start, but I am thinking she is to young to sign. Her mother is willing to sign, to get her started, and work with her during the summer. She does not turn 18 until November. Is this possible? and if so, how could she end up as the consultant when she turns 18. She is more mature and motivated than my first recruit, ready to jump out of the gate.

I would contact HO on that one, don't know if they have an age limit, but I would definately sign her if they said yes, if not take their suggestion and put it in Mom's name then when she turns 18 she could sign herself. Congratulations.

She would have to be 18 officially. If her mom signed, she'd officially be the consultant, but the daughter COULD do the shows "with" her mom. The unfortunately thing is that the daughter would have to sign in November when she turns 18, but she'd be starting from scratch in regards to qualifying, career sales, incentive program points, etc..... It's so admirable that she wants to start NOW, but I don't think there's really a way for her to do it.:(

we've hadmother/daughter teams in our cluster that have been very successful. One was with a minor and her mom - they needed a way to pay for college and she's graduating this spring!!! It worked out very well, although I believe she signed up as soon as she got 18 because it was the daughter's business more than anything and the mother is now an occasional sidekick.

more stuffShe could earn all the SS bonuses now and then again in November! Wow, that's just awesome for her and her mom...BEE

...i wanted to sign when i was 17 and actually went on to graduate school and forgot about it until I was getting married...then i was like you know i would love to have some pc products and I read over the info and decided to sign. It's been the greatest thing I could have ever done. I would suggest the mother/daughter idea, but explain about how she will lose commissionable sales, etc. Good Luck!!!

1. How young is too young to use Pampered Chef products?

Our products are designed for adults, so we recommend that children under the age of 12 do not use them without adult supervision. Safety is our top priority, and we want to ensure that our products are used properly.

2. Can children use Pampered Chef products with adult supervision?

Yes, children can use our products with adult supervision. We recommend that parents or guardians closely monitor children's use of our products to ensure their safety.

3. Are there any specific age recommendations for using Pampered Chef products?

We do not have specific age recommendations for our products. However, we recommend that children under the age of 12 do not use them without adult supervision.

4. Can children participate in Pampered Chef cooking parties?

Yes, children can participate in Pampered Chef cooking parties with adult supervision. Our cooking parties are a great opportunity for families to cook and bond together.

5. Are there any safety measures in place for using Pampered Chef products with children?

Yes, our products are designed with safety in mind. We use high-quality materials and conduct thorough safety tests to ensure the safety of our products. However, we still recommend that children use our products with adult supervision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • iteachncook
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefheidi2003