• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Would You Respond to This??

In summary, this woman did not attend the show that I had booked in May, so I've never met her in person. I emailed her the host information from my PWS nearly a month ago, and last night I received this response: "Nicole,i am very sorry but my husband and i have seperated and are no longer living together and i will be unable to have a party as i do not have a place to host one. So sorry Erren." I'm at a loss for words on how to even respond other than something along the lines of I'm sorry to hear that, obviously I'll word that better, but you get the idea. Any thoughts on what else to say? Should I even say anything else
cookie325
I had a show booked for July from a show I did in May. This lady did not attend the show, so I've never met her in person - only talked to her once over the phone to set the show up. I emailed her the host information from my PWS nearly a month ago (as soon as the show was set up) and last night, I got this from her:

"Nicole,i am very sorry but my husband and i have seperated and are no longer living together and i will be unable to have a party as i do not have a place to host one. So sorry Erren"

I'm at a loss for words on how to even respond other than something along the lines of I'm sorry to hear that, obviously I'll word that better, but you get the idea. Any thoughts on what else to say? Should I even say anything else?

"Dear_______", I am so sorry to hear of your life sitution. Thank you for being considerate enough to let me. I will keep you in my contact list, and maybe we can do some business in the future. You can always visit my website at _________________. Thanks again for your thoughfulness."

Just wish her well on her new life, tell her if there is anything you can do, to please contact you. Maybe offer your home to host it- if you can/want to.

I had considered offering my home for hosting, as I do this for other hosts, but I am afraid of sounding insensitive to her situation. I know when I separated from my husband, the last thing on my mind would've been hosting a show of any type. That being said, she did mention not having a place to host, so I wasn't sure whether to offer or not.

You could pose it as a positive thing plus as you said SHE mentioned not having a location. Remember the worst thing she might say is No Thanks. :) I do however appreciate you senitivity to the situation!

I've had that happen. Here's basically what I said:I'm so sorry! Please put Pampered Chef right out of your mind. One day in the future, when your life seems like like it's a little more in balance, we can talk about you hosting a party. In the meantime you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

raebates said:
I've had that happen. Here's basically what I said:

I'm so sorry! Please put Pampered Chef right out of your mind. One day in the future, when your life seems like like it's a little more in balance, we can talk about you hosting a party. In the meantime you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

I agree. Let her know she will be in your thoughts and prayers. Hopefully this is true, but it also says a lot about your character, and when she is ready you will be where she turns.

I believe that relationships are the most important part of a DS business. Once people know that I truly care for them as a person, they're more likely to like and trust me. They can purchase the products without me. Only knowing, liking, and trusting me will make them loyal to me. And, yes, I truly do care about each of my customers and hosts.

raebates said:
I believe that relationships are the most important part of a DS business. Once people know that I truly care for them as a person, they're more likely to like and trust me. They can purchase the products without me. Only knowing, liking, and trusting me will make them loyal to me.

And, yes, I truly do care about each of my customers and hosts.

Beautifully put, couldn't have said it better myself!!

1. How would you respond to this if I have an allergy to a certain ingredient?

At Pampered Chef, we take allergies very seriously. We have a list of all ingredients used in our products and can provide you with that information upon request. We also have many alternative recipes that can accommodate various dietary restrictions. Please let us know about your allergy and we will do our best to assist you.

2. How would you respond to this if I am not satisfied with a product I purchased?

We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their Pampered Chef products. If you are not happy with a purchase, please reach out to our customer service team and they will assist you with a return or exchange. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy with the product, we will do our best to make it right.

3. How would you respond to this if I want to host a Pampered Chef party?

That's great! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free products and learn new cooking techniques. You can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. Your consultant will work with you to plan the perfect party and make sure you have a great experience.

4. How would you respond to this if I am interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef?

We are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team as Pampered Chef consultants. You can visit our website or reach out to a current consultant to learn more about the opportunity. Our consultants receive training, support, and the chance to earn a flexible income while sharing their love of cooking with others.

5. How would you respond to this if I have a problem with my order?

We apologize for any issues you may have experienced with your order. Please contact our customer service team and provide them with your order number and details of the problem. They will work to resolve the issue and ensure you receive your products in a timely manner. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • PartiesbyJamie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • SillyChef