• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Successfully Run a Bridal Show?

In summary, when handling an unhappy customer, it is important to apologize and offer a replacement or refund according to the satisfaction guarantee policy. For a late delivery, checking tracking information and communicating with the customer is key, along with offering a refund or estimated delivery date. When a product is out of stock, apologizing and finding a suitable solution such as backordering or suggesting alternative products is necessary. For a customer wanting to return a used product, offering to assist in finding a solution or following the company's satisfaction guarantee policy can resolve the situation. Lastly, when a customer wants to cancel their order, being understanding and accommodating is important, whether it is before or after the product has been shipped.
tiffanypc05
Okay I have a bridal show coming up in a few months, and found out tonight that there will be 60-80 people there. Has anyone done anything this big and how should i go about doing it? Never even done a bridal show, so I have really no clue where to start...Help....:)

If you lived closer, I would say, "No, don't even attempt it. Have them contact me and I'll take care of it all."

But you don't live close enough, so all I can say is, the only difference between this one and any other show that you do is that you might have to speak a little louder so the folks in back can hear you.

I would also make up the recipe a few times ahead of time so that there is enough for everybody even so you are demo'ing once. I'm assuming the couple is registered through the registry program......

All I can say is wow and have a blast :) I haven't done a bridal show yet either.

Sarah

Bridal ShowerI would say find someone to help you with taking orders a family member or friend who may be interested in the business or there has to be another consultant in your area that can be your trusted assistant for the night.

I usually have everyone introduce themselves at the beginning and give advice for a new bride. This would take forever at a show this big, so I would skip introductions and find another way for them to sell each other on their favorite products without letting it get out of control. Also, keep it interactive by asking lots of questions at slow places in your demo such as: who here works full time? Who has school aged kids?

1. How would you handle a customer who is unhappy with their product?

First, I would apologize for any inconvenience and ask the customer to explain the issue. Then, I would offer a replacement or refund according to our company's satisfaction guarantee policy. We value our customers' satisfaction and will do our best to resolve any issues.

2. How would you handle a late delivery?

I would first check the tracking information to understand the reason for the delay. If it is due to a mistake on our end, I would apologize and offer a partial or full refund for the shipping cost. If it is due to external factors, such as weather or transportation issues, I would communicate the situation to the customer and provide an estimated delivery date. It is important to keep the customer informed and offer a solution to make up for the delay.

3. How would you handle a product that is out of stock?

I would apologize for the inconvenience and offer to place the item on backorder for the customer. If the customer needs the item urgently, I would suggest alternative products that are similar or offer to notify them when the item is back in stock. It is important to communicate effectively and find a suitable solution for the customer.

4. How would you handle a customer who wants to return a used product?

Our company has a satisfaction guarantee policy that states we accept returns of unused products within 30 days of purchase. However, if the customer has used the product and is not satisfied, I would still offer to assist them in finding a suitable solution. This could include exchanging the product for a different one or offering a credit towards a future purchase.

5. How would you handle a customer who wants to cancel their order?

If the customer wants to cancel their order before it has been shipped, I would assist in cancelling the order and providing a full refund. If the order has already been shipped, I would suggest waiting until the customer receives the product and then initiating the return process. It is important to be understanding and accommodating to the customer's needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • tinaglotzbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies