• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Were Your Sales of Pink Items This Month?

In summary, our sales of pink items were very successful this month, with a significant increase in demand for our pink kitchen products. We had several new and popular pink items in our inventory, including a limited edition silicone spatula, a stoneware set, and a pink food chopper. While we do not have an exact percentage, pink items made up a significant portion of our overall sales this month. We offered a 10% discount on all pink items as part of our breast cancer awareness campaign and also donated a portion of the proceeds to a breast cancer research charity. We will continue to offer pink items in the future and plan to introduce new and unique pink products each year to support breast cancer awareness.
DebPC
Staff member
Were they higher or lower than previous years? Did you sell way more of one then the other?

I was wondering about the pink mix and chop - if it cleans up well.

I sold 1 cutting board - much lower than previous years. People just didn't seem interested in the items this year.

I didn't have any shows this month (been slow lately). But I am buying one of each for myself. :)

I sold a few of each but less than previous years. I really thought they would love these two items but not so much. Several were interested in the mix n chop but when they compared them to the regular one they chose it and not the pink one. My must have the pink things customers did get them but few others.

I can't say having PINK MnC in my TTA is very attractive (since so many of my tools are black), but it is the cutest little thing!! I haven't used it yet, so not sure how effective it is, but it's cute.

5 shows / 16 items. WAY lower than normal.

It seemed a much lower selection in number this year too. Course, maybe markets show people are "pinked" out.

Mine were about average for me. The pink products don't necessarily boost my sales in any year.

1. How successful were your sales of pink items this month?

Our sales of pink items were very successful this month! We saw a significant increase in demand for our pink kitchen products, and many customers were excited to support breast cancer awareness through their purchases.

2. Did you have any new or popular pink items in your inventory this month?

Yes, we had several new and popular pink items in our inventory this month. Our limited edition pink silicone spatula was a huge hit, as well as our pink stoneware set. We also introduced a pink version of our popular food chopper, which sold out quickly.

3. What percentage of your overall sales this month came from pink items?

We don't have an exact percentage, but pink items made up a significant portion of our overall sales this month. Our customers were very enthusiastic about supporting breast cancer awareness and many chose to purchase multiple pink items.

4. Were there any special promotions or discounts on pink items this month?

Yes, we offered a 10% discount on all pink items this month as part of our breast cancer awareness campaign. We also donated a portion of the proceeds from pink item sales to a breast cancer research charity.

5. Will you continue to offer pink items in the future?

Absolutely! We are committed to supporting breast cancer awareness and will continue to offer pink items in the future. We also plan to introduce new and unique pink products each year to keep things fresh and exciting for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76