• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director August Reflections: My Personal Success, Team Struggles

show on hold that I didn't clear until this morning and I still have another on hold and I can't reach the girl but all the rest are there!Mine just updated!!! I had a show on hold that I didn't clear until this morning and I still have another on hold and I can't reach the girl but all the rest are there!Mine just updated!!! I had a show on hold that I didn't clear until this morning and I still have another on hold and I can't reach the girl but all the rest are there!
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Personally I had a really great month! ...but my team, not so much. It seems they all took vacation. For the first time in more than a year we won't make director pay this month and it's not for the $$ (thanks to my sales) and we have plenty of people that COULD be doing shows that numbers should not be an issue. :cry:

So far TWO have submitted and ONE other has said she thinks she may have enough for a show "but don't count on me". There are always one or two who won't tell me and may or may not put something in, otherwise everyone else is saying "nothing this month". My TL has been AOL and finally just texted me that she is out of town without internet or cell so obviously she won't get anything in tonight. I guess I'm just glad they all took off in the SAME month.

So, what about you guys?! I hope you all have better results!

I am teetering on the edge trying to find out if one more gal will submit... had one who is only $36 from the $150 and "just isn't going to worry about it" she's JUST earned 15K (well, 3 months ago) and has not submitted anything since... now she's going to lose her career sales ... sigh...

Worst month of my career. Barely sold 1250 myself and only have 1 consultant submit shows. My team has gone awol too. They won't reply to any of my calls, emails, or texts. I need a new team. That's what I'm working on now.

Yeah my worst month in a long time. BUt that's ok! We're moving on!

I think, with loads of prayer and many phone calls... that we are going to make it... I think we can, I think we can... sure hope they message me when they submit!

Ruth Fifield said:
Worst month of my career. Barely sold 1250 myself and only have 1 consultant submit shows. My team has gone awol too. They won't reply to any of my calls, emails, or texts. I need a new team. That's what I'm working on now.

So my team just grew by one!! My host for next friday texted me and said, "I think I'm going to go ahead and sign up tonight. How will that work for my show next week?" Nothing like turning things around! She's already signed up and making calls-booked a bridal shower already, only been at it about 30 minutes!

Ruth Fifield said:
So my team just grew by one!! My host for next friday texted me and said, "I think I'm going to go ahead and sign up tonight. How will that work for my show next week?" Nothing like turning things around! She's already signed up and making calls-booked a bridal shower already, only been at it about 30 minutes!

Congrats Ruth! :party: :clap:

Qualified by the hair on my chinny chin chin! My downline director had a personal best with over $7K in personal sales and a green team before me. She will be getting a couple of pink ribbons (I Beat My Director) from me.

Good! I knew some people had to be working.

Honestly this is the first month ever that my team all slept through a month. August is usually a pretty good month for us.

Well... my two didn't contact me... so I'll pray through... but aaawwwwggghhhhh we have to wait til Monday for an update don't we??? Oh shoot!

Actually, we have to wait til Tuesday:bugeye:! Monday's a holiday.

Ruth Fifield said:
Actually, we have to wait til Tuesday:bugeye:! Monday's a holiday.

Oh POO!!!!!!!!!:cry:

I would think it would update sometime today.

cincychef said:
I would think it would update sometime today.

Let's hope so! I would be very thankful if it does! :)

Mine just updated!!! I had a show on hold that I didn't clear until this morning and I still have another on hold and I can't reach the girl but all the rest are there!!
Hmm actually, my sales are there, but I had a girl text me that she submitted and her show isn't showing up, so maybe they are right in the middle of updating? I didn't get an email that she had a show on hold so....

My own order history updated but it's not showing up on the summary or anything yet but yahoo... maybe the full update is on its way!!!

quiverfull7 said:
My own order history updated but it's not showing up on the summary or anything yet but yahoo... maybe the full update is on its way!!!

Mine is fully updated now!

Mine isn't ...but then maybe it is. ...slackers...

:) Mine is partially there... had a brand new recruit who submitted and has her confirmatnion but it's not showing up so HO said to wait up to 72 hours and if we still can't see it then, they'll look into it. Since its in there... I know it will all pop up sooner or later... but will certainly be watching! One of my gals shows is timestamped at 12:02 so she's active for Sept ... sigh ... but God had His hand on it all and we had a surprise submission from another gal so I just know He was shaking His head at me scrambling like crazy when He knew all along that He had things covered! Thank you Jesus and thank you for giving that surprise show too! :)

1st time all year i didn't make Director either. 5 entered, but only 1 direct. plus we were $3 off $5k, and usually we are at 9k. hopefully next month is better

This August was the first month I didn't make Director since becoming an AD... I only had 3 active... and NONE of them were direct. Oh well, I had 2 personal recruits and 2 team recruits, so that is good. BUT, this fall will be great! We are all moving on... Do you think that August was slow because July was sell-a-thon? Everyone did all their summer shows in July to get the free products, so nothing left for Aug? Not sure, just wondering if there is any speculation as to why it was so bad... in Canada & the US... want to see if I can do anything to prevent that from happening again.

It was my second month in a row not making director. It's not looking good. My sales stunk. I was out of town without reliable wifi Friday night and could have submitted another show or two (SMALL) that would have put me over $1250, but I didn't submit them until I got home. Oh well! One more month of my team not submitting stuff and I'll no longer be a Director. Sad thing is, I'm not too broken up!

I only had 3 submit from my team this month. I submitted 2250 and my total team sales was $3300! I lost my directorship this month. I think my team took the whole summer off. I did sign a new recruit last month and another on fri so I am hoping things are a little better. I only have 3 shows this month. I am a little worried about that. I usually have more, although I just went back to work full time, so I have not been spendning as much time on my business and it shows. Like BEcky, I am not too sad about losing directorship. I dont like the stress of it all. I stated this businss to make a little extra money and I have done fabulous with it, never expected to be a director, and was so excited when it happened, but felt a lot of pressure with it all too. I still have 9 on my downline, it will bei
interesting to see what the fall brings!

Worse than I thought! I thought I was going to be paid as a TL...but no...a Senior Consultant!!! Haven't been paid that low in...well can't remember when!!

Ann, who knew we were so alike... I, too, only was paid as Senior Consultant! I figured out the extra over-rides of nothing... are nothing. BUT this month, back to AD with @$15 in personal team & $40 in org... so not complaining! And I will have 70% of my personal team earning the charms (2 shows submitted) so that is exciting & encouraging for the rest of the year!

1. How was your August?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, my August was amazing! I had the opportunity to connect with and serve so many wonderful customers and host cooking parties that were full of fun and delicious food.

2. Did you have any special promotions or deals in August?

Yes, Pampered Chef had some amazing deals and promotions in August including our Back to School sale and our limited edition summer products. It was a great time to stock up on kitchen essentials and try out some new and exciting products.

3. How did you stay motivated and organized during such a busy month?

I am passionate about my job with Pampered Chef and that keeps me motivated even during the busiest times. I also use our consultant resources and tools to help me stay organized and focused on my goals for the month.

4. Did you have any new recipes or products to share in August?

Yes, I love sharing new recipes and products with my customers! In August, I introduced some delicious summer recipes using our new citrus press and grill pan. They were a hit at all of my cooking parties!

5. What was your favorite part about August as a Pampered Chef consultant?

My favorite part about August was being able to make a positive impact in the lives of my customers. I love seeing the joy on their faces when they try a new recipe or find a product that makes their cooking experience easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Inomiamenda
  • kayleigh
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jcsmilez