• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Wash Your Laundry Room Floor, One Quick Step

.I hope you replaced it with one of the "no burst" hoses this time? :DI never leave the house with a washer/dishwasher or dryer running. Between busted hoses, or fires from the dryers (and dishwasher heating element! Happened to my folks but thankfully it burned while the water was in the dishwasher).It wasn't the hose LOL it was the actual pipe, it froze because it was in the negatives here and it ran along an outside wall. The pipe hadn't been used for 5 or 6 days since it happened on laundry day! man was it a mess. Good thing my BF is handy and knows how to work on plumbing.
BlessedWifeMommy
Silly me... I had one item to throw in my front load washer. I routinley just hit the cancel button, wait for the door to unlock, open, throw in the item and restart. Well I forgot that this time I had put it on soak! So the washer was 1/2 full with water! I stood there for a minute wondering why my feet were wet. I still don't know why it let me open the door??? :grumpy:

Well the tile floor is now clean... :thumbup:

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Silly me... I had one item to throw in my front load washer. I routinley just hit the cancel button, wait for the door to unlock, open, throw in the item and restart. Well I forgot that this time I had put it on soak! So the washer was 1/2 full with water! I stood there for a minute wondering why my feet were wet. I still don't know why it let me open the door??? :grumpy:

Well the tile floor is now clean... :thumbup:

Way to multi-task!:thumbup::p

You wash your laundry room floor?

I didn't know you needed to wash the laundry room floor.

Wow, that really sounds like something I would do--especially the why-are-my-feet-wet moment. Good way to put the best spin on the situation.

Too funny!!! I can sooooo see myself doing this! And just think, if you had other clothes lying on the floor (like I do) then they go a pre-soak!

Back in January, our laundryroom floor got cleaned really well too, but it wasn't from the washer persay, it was from the pipe running to the washer, it decided to explode while I was at my cluster meeting, I came home to water shooting out of the wall, and about an inch of water in there. Good thing there is a floor drain in there that was trying to keep up.

I had one of those confused moments when it happened too!

Thanks for the laugh and for giving me one more reason why I really shouldn't get a front load washer- this is for sure something I would do!

candiejayne said:
Back in January, our laundryroom floor got cleaned really well too, but it wasn't from the washer persay, it was from the pipe running to the washer, it decided to explode while I was at my cluster meeting, I came home to water shooting out of the wall, and about an inch of water in there. Good thing there is a floor drain in there that was trying to keep up.

I had one of those confused moments when it happened too!

I hope you replaced it with one of the "no burst" hoses this time? :D

I never leave the house with a washer/dishwasher or dryer running. Between busted hoses, or fires from the dryers (and dishwasher heating element! Happened to my folks but thankfully it burned while the water was in the dishwasher).

It wasn't the hose LOL it was the actual pipe, it froze because it was in the negatives here and it ran along an outside wall. The pipe hadn't been used for 5 or 6 days since it happened on laundry day! man was it a mess. Good thing my BF is handy and knows how to work on plumbing. In fact, this is a year occurance I guess, and he keeps parts on hand so he can fix it quick! I say take some time move the darned pipe, but he says it's not that easy LOL

1. How often should I wash my laundry room floor?

It is recommended to wash your laundry room floor at least once a week to keep it clean and free of dirt and grime.

2. What is the best way to clean the floor in my laundry room?

The quickest and most efficient way to clean your laundry room floor is by using a mop or a damp cloth with a cleaning solution specifically designed for floors.

3. Can I use bleach to clean my laundry room floor?

It is not recommended to use bleach on your laundry room floor as it can be harsh and may damage the flooring material. Instead, opt for a gentle cleaner that is safe for your specific floor type.

4. How do I remove stubborn stains from my laundry room floor?

If there are tough stains on your laundry room floor, you can use a scrub brush and a cleaning solution to gently scrub the area. For tougher stains, you may need to let the solution sit for a few minutes before scrubbing.

5. What should I do if my laundry room floor has a lingering odor?

If your laundry room floor has a strong odor, it may be caused by mildew or mold. In this case, you can use a specialized cleaner or a mixture of vinegar and water to eliminate the odor. Be sure to thoroughly dry the floor afterwards to prevent any further growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • lacychef