• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Verify I'm a Legit Consultant.

I'll try that.Ok, so odd question. I am trying to get a host from out of town that I set up through someone else. She wants to verify I'm legit, totally reasonable since she hasn't met me, and likely won't other than over the phone. But what should I tell her to do? You should still show up in the directory whether you have a web site or not. Double check it and then let her know she can verify that way.
clshirk
Ok, so odd question. I am trying to get a host from out of town that I set up through someone else. She wants to verify I'm legit, totally reasonable since she hasn't met me, and likely won't other than over the phone. But what should I tell her to do? I don't have a PC website, so when I go to The Pampered Chef, nothing on me pops up in the directory.

Should I just give her the 1888ourchef number and have her call to verify I'm a consultant?

I don't want to make her nervous.

I would give her your consultant number and have her verify with the home office that you are a consultant. Other than that, I'm not sure how else you could.

The more I think about it, should i just start a 6m website and see how it goes to see if this will get orders? That way all cc info can be submitted online from secure site?

I love my website... it has more than paid for itself and I am NOT a high volume consultant.

You should still show up in the directory whether you have a web site or not. Double check it and then let her know she can verify that way.

legacypc46 said:
You should still show up in the directory whether you have a web site or not. Double check it and then let her know she can verify that way.

I did! It didn't show up. So wierd. I am still in my first month...would that make a difference?

clshirk said:
I did! It didn't show up. So wierd. I am still in my first month...would that make a difference?

I don't think you show up on the list until you've qualified.

Ok, so since I haven't reached $1250 yet, which I should have by the end of the month, they won't be able to find me online. But I should be by calling ourchef, right?

You can still set up a website. You just won't be able to get individual orders until you qualify. Website setup takes only a few minutes.

I'd give her your consultant number and have her call to verify.OR ... if you did really good on this last paycheck, send her a copy of your pay stub & ask her if she would like more info on being a consultant!!! LOL

Some consultants don't show up when searched for, I think it's a glitch. I don't show up and I'm way past $1250. My upline doesn't show up either and she's been doing this for 2 years.

I don't show up. Just tried it. :(

For some reason, I show up the first time I search for myself, but if I go back, and try the search again, I don't show up.

I don't like that, because I have a very uncommon last name, and it's not easy for people to spell. Plus, being in a suburb of a large metro area, my customers may not know exactly which city I live in.

NooraK said:
I don't like that, because I have a very uncommon last name, and it's not easy for people to spell. Plus, being in a suburb of a large metro area, my customers may not know exactly which city I live in.

I can see that being a big problem for a lot of cities. I told her to contact the phone number. But she sounds like she's gonna do it anyhow.

Sheila- I haven't gotten a paystub yet to show off, lol, great idea about that though.

1. How do I verify that I am a legitimate consultant for Pampered Chef?

In order to verify your status as a legitimate consultant for Pampered Chef, you can check your consultant ID number. This can be found on your consultant agreement or on any order forms you have received. You can also contact the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I verify my status as a consultant online?

Yes, you can verify your status as a consultant online by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Your consultant ID number and other information will be displayed in your account information.

3. Is there a way to verify my consultant status without my consultant ID number?

If you do not have your consultant ID number, you can contact the Pampered Chef customer service team and provide them with your full name and other identifying information. They will be able to verify your status as a consultant and provide you with your ID number.

4. How long does it take to verify my consultant status?

Verification of your consultant status should only take a few minutes once you have provided the necessary information. However, if there are any issues with your account or information, it may take longer to verify.

5. Can I verify my consultant status for someone else?

No, only the individual who is listed as a consultant for Pampered Chef can verify their status. If you are trying to verify someone else's status, you will need to have them provide the necessary information or contact customer service on their behalf.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies
Views
ahammons
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies